REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

11 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Blondel Cay: 1250. 17 players

Green Cay: 1250. 17 players

Rio Seco: 2400. 4 players.

Lorimers: 4800. 8 players.

Rincon: 2400. 4 players.

17+17+4+8+4= 50 players. Will you have them online at the same time?

You forgot about our capital, La Tortue...

• Like 2

I decided to write about how clan-based politics could actually work... As opposed to some ideas I saw here, which would break the game. Here is a description of what I think would be the least intrusive version which would allow to deal with VCO/REDS situation:

Edited by vazco

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I wouldn't really call Russia a zerg when we're fighting 4-5 nations at once.  The ONLY way to beat us was to multi flip and involve 5 nations, including yours. 

RUBLI wiped your fleet while being outnumbered 2.5 to 1. This nonsense about it taking 5 nations is preposterous.

It's also humorous to watch you run from a fight because the odds are stacked. It's an open admission you can't take the heat. There are several nations in this game that at one time or another were getting hammered by 3, 4, 5 nations all at once with almost no allies, losing ports nearly daily and they weathered those storms without their largest clans rolling over and running away to a new nation.

VCO just handed all of them the biggest moral victory they could imagine and it's beautiful.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bristol Fashion said:

RUBLI wiped your fleet while being outnumbered 2.5 to 1. This nonsense about it taking 5 nations is preposterous.

It's also humorous to watch you run from a fight because the odds are stacked. It's an open admission you can't take the heat. There are several nations in this game that at one time or another were getting hammered by 3, 4, 5 nations all at once with almost no allies, losing ports nearly daily and they weathered those storms without their largest clans rolling over and running away to a new nation.

VCO just handed all of them the biggest moral victory they could imagine and it's beautiful.

Yet I have the balls to keep my forum name the same as my in game one.  

anonymous carebear opinions don't concern me.  move along

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

All these trash posts smell like : NA will finally get released, until then the most passionated & high ego players have decided to screw the RVR.

Why the hell should they bother anymore since everything but XP will start "AGAIN" from zero !

(XP and craft XP as far as I remember) and TBH I'd suggest to the devs to keep also crafting BP and/or books and/or ship knowledge slots.

• Like 1

Just now, Christendom said:

Yet I have the balls to keep my forum name the same as my in game one.  

anonymous carebear opinions don't concern me.  move along

It's almost as if I believe suggestions and discussions in the forum should be weighed on the value of their content, untainted by perceptions formed in combat in game.

I have two forum accounts, one for items of national relevance where my in game name is relevant, and this one, used when my in game identity does not matter because anyone can judge the veracity of my words without preconceived notions formed in game.

But please, do continue to make obvious deflections from the truth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bristol Fashion said:

It's almost as if I believe suggestions and discussions in the forum should be weighed on the value of their content, untainted by perceptions formed in combat in game.

I have two forum accounts, one for items of national relevance where my in game name is relevant, and this one, used when my in game identity does not matter because anyone can judge the veracity of my words without preconceived notions formed in game.

But please, do continue to make obvious deflections from the truth.

p u s s y 

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

p u s s y 

C24jqhCUAAAgZU7.jpg

The only reason you would have for looking me up in game is to attempt to sling insults based on the nation or clan I sail for, which is completely irrelevant to what VCO is doing. (Again).

But since you are clearly so curious, I have played for one clan and one nation for the entire duration of my stay in NA, so unfortunately you'll find no ammunition there.

Edited by Bristol Fashion
I
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Why Sweden ?

What makes a nation ? The ports ? The ships ? The players and community ?

It is the powerhouse by now. It is the players. The reason for Russia to change. Then they dont have to fight sweeds and then they can focus on the Nations(players) they dont like.

8 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Obviously we don't live in the same world...

Over the last few Port Battles WO and BLANC have been involved in we had La Navasse this weekend started by the Brits with Russian Screening for them. Or Saint Augustine were the Russians were screening for the Americans...  And there was a kind of alliance between all the night nations vs WO/BLANC as seen here:

But hey we know why you go swede... You'll be able one more time to hide behind their timer and get those precious Victory Marks you need so much.
In my mind the game is already clan based - just need to look at how the port battles work, if you don't initiate the PB you will only be able to get in if you are in the Friend list.

BLANC clan had screnning between brits against russians in cartagena yesterday

52 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Obviously we don't live in the same world...

Over the last few Port Battles WO and BLANC have been involved in we had La Navasse this weekend started by the Brits with Russian Screening for them. Or Saint Augustine were the Russians were screening for the Americans...  And there was a kind of alliance between all the night nations vs WO/BLANC as seen here:

But hey we know why you go swede... You'll be able one more time to hide behind their timer and get those precious Victory Marks you need so much.
In my mind the game is already clan based - just need to look at how the port battles work, if you don't initiate the PB you will only be able to get in if you are in the Friend list.

I got plenty of VMs fam.  We're going swede to focus on our true enemies.  

• Like 1