Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

What’s funny is 3 of the factions fighting us have actually received some sort of punishment in regards to “cheating”, yet we will get labeled as the cheaters.  Despite not having one single successful tribunal against us.  

Who is labeling you as cheaters? People labeling you for being unskilled bigmouths :)

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

A lucky tag and no multi flips or allied help.  Lean on those crutches rediii.

see ya soon down in Gustavia!

Yeah Russians (and Russian players that used to be in DN before) never ever ever ever used multiflips, i swear!

8 hours ago, Knobby said:

@Christendom, you really like crying about multiflips, but you should ask your buddies Anolytic, Kloothommel, and Bernadotte how Sweden handled their multiflips back when the conquest competition was just introduced. They held their own against the Danes, French, Sorry and the Brits. Anolityc even came on the Dutch TS to 'ask' (read semi-threaten) us not to attack the Brits at Santa Marta that weekend. Did Sweden then roll over and join the Danes? Nope, they manned up, got organized and defended what they could defend and abandoned what they could't. They came out stronger because their fleet was now forged in the hottest fire. And they earned my respect. Something you will never have.

7 hours ago, rediii said:

They like to ignore that they multiflipped sweden at santa marta and baranquila aswell not so long ago with spain+russia.

7 hours ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Same like multiflipping against GB. But for Russian "Empire" it's only wrong when happens to them. I guess that's what trash and double standard nation they are/were.

7 hours ago, Palatinose said:

Has anyone said already that this "mutliflip" could have been prevented by killing 7 RUBLI boats?

Joining sweden supports the point: more than half the server just dislikes your attitude towards this game. Using loopholes (exploits) and loads of shittalk the Russia of Imperator North is an empire build to win. When losing they think about quitting or making the game bad for others. How much must one be blinded by hate to do that? This is so wrong on many levels.

Though the trollpost of the year. 15 pages and ongoing.Respect.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

What’s funny is 3 of the factions fighting us have actually received some sort of punishment in regards to “cheating”, yet we will get labeled as the cheaters.  Despite not having one single successful tribunal against us.  

Cap Francais

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

c'est moi.  Name one against the Russian faction.

Name once where I call the russian faction a faction of cheaters? - My critique has been pointed at the participants of Cap Francais from the start..

17 hours ago, Christendom said:

c'est moi.  Name one against the Russian faction.

All tribunal cases are levied at individuals, none at entire factions.

And you were demoted, not just warned. Wouldn't surprise me if a good number of the other participants joined the Russian Empire as well but I have better things to do than look into that. Caught a RUS member farming PvP marks myself and he got punished for it, but I guess nothing counts if it's done before switching to a new nation. 

• 2 months later...

Bump. See below why.

1E06FC55D874AFA4685E6863C0A1ADD0115482FD

C1C5FC287535567A7AA154A41A6012EFCD8094F6

Also please don´t forget the loss of Kidds, Turnefe, Bensalem, Ambergase... (LAST ONES LOST TO BRITISH FORCES).

I'd love to read some comments from @North @Anolytic and ofc @Graf Bernadotte.

Are the spantards going to support this sinking ship named russia-everyday-smaller-empire? Will russia hide in apalache now, safe again? 

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

15 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Anolytic and NorthViking are crafting ships in Apalache (Apalachicola). They have lv 3 shipyards there and their live oak/white oak sources. They do it on their alts like Babay Jr.

They figured that Kidds and Bermuda is endangered so they prepared a backup plan for their economy and ship building.

If this is true, the french should open a port near there so we can raid them. Like they did to GB at Belize.

Btw, those conquests were made possible by hiding in battles.

8 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

If this is true, the french should open a port near there so we can raid them. Like they did to GB at Belize.

Btw, those conquests were made possible by hiding in battles. Exploiters.

You of all people should know..... There is plenty wrong with me

15 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Anolytic and NorthViking are crafting ships in Apalache (Apalachicola). They have lv 3 shipyards there and their live oak/white oak sources. They do it on their alts like Babay Jr.

They figured that Kidds and Bermuda is endangered so they prepared a backup plan for their economy and ship building.

Also I did some digging and @Nelsons Barrel that @HachiRoku or @Batman were asking about identity was/is called Eleven:

image.png.8d5423599871f768ffc2c17d0fe2c08a.png

Sorry,  but babay jr has his lvl 3 shipyards in bermuda and la tortue.  Also have shipyards in cs and kpr if u must know. 

At least I was there, never seen you in a battle, not suprising, all you do is come on to gloat and provocate.

Having said that, I hope your next shit is a hedgehog, and that the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.

Have a nice day

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Glorgir said:

A guy who does nothing in game, and then Comes on to gloat, well played sir.

20 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

North @Graf Bernadotte @Glorgir @Donjuan Dimarco aren´t you embarrassed? 

18 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Do we know each other? Or why do you ask me to comment your posts?

Tbh I'd love to see a forum duel between Graf and Horatio, they kind of have similar style 😛

• Like 2