Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

10 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

The thing that made Sweden strong was taken away (thickness). Then they started a full on suggestions forum offensive to take away their enemies strengths. They then exploited the new weakness (low thickness) with uncraftable cannons.

So yes, let's wait who gets on top of them next time. And how their suggestions will nerf their opponent. Like every time. The only thing keeping them alive right now is the absence of alliances. They divide and conquer. That's why they wanted Russia dead. In that nation all their enemies united against them.

Are you hello kittying kidding me? Most of the first couple of fights Russia won against Sweden was because YOU guys stacked thickness mods on lo/wo oceans while we were still sailing teak/wo Vics with only 1 thickness mods. You managed to force a brawl and wrecked our ships while most of our shots bounced of you. The fights you lost in that same periods was because in those fights we were able to use our maneuverability against you.

10 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

That's gone now because of the Swedish forum suggestions offensive. There cannot be any advantage for the enemies of GermanySweden!

Those suggestions where made while we still held Cartagena and thus had the best acces to tar of everyone on the server. Stop your doublespeak pls.

3 hours ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You should thank monkey, graf and tromp and your other trolls for that. They made you great black PR. You pissed off to many people and have chosen wrong allies.

Word. These guys made it easy to hate the Russians

3 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Too bad baseless accusations are allowed nowadays. Because that is wrong in so many ways.

You truly are blind to your own actions.

3 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

And why did you join Brits? I guess most pirates puked on you. And FYI I joined France a week ago. Do you want to know why? Because I didn't have the energy anymore to fight all the trolls hating on Russia anymore. Yes, I get triggered easily and am way too invested in this game. But the label if troll goes too far and when baseless accusations were apparently ok I gave up. A fresh start in France seems fun. I actually feel welcome there.

Act like a kloothommel, get treated like a kloothommel. You get zero sympathy, sleep in the bed you made.

3 hours ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You had no energy to face the hate you created. I hope this will teach you a lesson. Less shit talk, and forum pvp, more gameplay. Have fun in France, I hope to fight you in PBs.

PS: we joined Brit's for easier accessible pvp. This goal has been achieved. And our relations with pirates are excellent.

For real, even way before the wipe when I had never even met the guy in game I already disliked him because of how he acted on the forums and in global. Same goes for Anolytic, Christendom, graf and monkey.

Man these crocodile tears are delicious. Poor you. 

If everybody dislikes you, even people from all different kinds of factions that never agree on anything else, it most likely is because you are unlikable, not because of some grand conspiracy against you. Talk about narcissism... 

Edited by Knobby
spelling

3 hours ago, Bobbit1 said:

As a Russian nation player since the begining, yes, mostly forum trolling made the hate on russia. I even think to quit nation bc of this forum warriors. But now the nation is slowly cleaning from trolls and useless ppl, we may start all over again. Game still needs a powerhouse to balance swedish

caugh* caugh*  Christendom 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

I still dont understand why you guys joined all that "strategic timers" bullshit after you were on the oposing side of night flips and were fine with all the mechanic abuse.

Same with anolytic. I thought you were better and looking for a nice game.

But maybe my view is just percieved by being on the enemy side....

You mean night timer? Just came the information that we have a lot of Americans in RE, they need content - we said OK.  At that time we still had some ports with EU timers... or I do not know much about this situation? not so often I read  english-speaker forum, infrom me pls mate :)

just to enlighten your day :)

FP in 24 hours !

i am not worried at all :)

when you come back with the highest reward , Then we"ll talk

0.45-1.03

sorry for being shidzo!

Edited by Thonys

36 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Enough to counter your always same claim of Russian exploit of game mechanic.

12 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

They then exploited the new weakness (low thickness) with uncraftable cannons.

:rolleyes: 

10 hours ago, Farrago said:

Fortunately Churchill never had a Forged Papers redeemable. 

let me give the .......*.  some  hour s  notice on that one,  lol

the chores of that nation will be crowded with Emigrants.

and some  are stuck because of their greed and poverty,
                                                                                   the lost souls

the call of nature and your blood

is always..

always thicker than water

-* a borg read zerg, read Lo...

is just a assimilated drone 

-a drone, is a nobody.

Who are you.

redii and many more forgive me pls, for shidzo!    lol

Edited by Thonys

It is known that the LO/WO Le Oceans are still pretty tough on the one side in comparison with the penetration of the cannons on the other side. The Edinorogs lacking in penetration but are fast reloading. The Meta is changing and so are the game. Both are part of the game so no exploiting here. Tactics/Mechanics/Cannons would be adapted or not so we will see. In my opinion it was the mix between 2nd and 1st Rates that make the changing point and not only the cannons (-> Numbers>Thickness). So it´s is nevermore the survival of the thickest rather of the fittest.

The PB in Cartagena was won by points and not by sinking the enemy fleet.

I don´t think we have to blame each other by this "kindergarten" discussion.

If the russian empire is dead why should they compete in all 3 PB? Reading in coffee grounds.

2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

You forget I’ve been playing here for quite a while.  At least a couple months before the merge and back when we had like 5 or 6 ports.

and what idiot misspells “cough”.  Twice.  Like seriously.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You've been already exploiting game mechanics before going to Russia, together with SORRY and LV :lol:

If you’re gonna do something, do it right.  Learn from the best. 

Yet shockingly I’ve had zero in game or chat bans.  Can you say the same?

Edited by Christendom

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Hmm, it gets more complicated then, because LV claimed that all his exploits were stolen from Babay and RUS with a help of his 1000 spies everywhere. Does it mean that Babay was the best?

No idea. 

I do know dupegate started with you and your clan.  :-)

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder that had about 7-9 alts and LV made a deal with him for making Strong Hull ships :) I just noticed something weird and connected puzzles, then reported this to Devs. Sadly they never banned LV for duping ships (entire fleet of L'Oceans) or upgrades or anything, exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems.

no it is not.

and Hooij...... don't disturb this seaman's grave pls , it had flowers.....

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder that had about 7-9 alts and LV made a deal with him for making Strong Hull ships :) I just noticed something weird and connected puzzles, then reported this to Devs. Sadly they never banned LV for duping ships (entire fleet of L'Oceans) or upgrades or anything, exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems.

Actually I learned the method from a member of your clan, according to him it it was common practice in ALOHA, and then told LV about it.  Assumed he would make another video about it

9 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

??? I understand 0% of your message.

exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems. > NO it is not

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder > the matter is solved by the devs and it is not possible to do again (it had flowers)

does your brain work at all?

or is it that you want to make my posts invalid for 100 %, instead of the 99.9 % already  :wacko:

:P

Edited by Thonys

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Maybe your brain doesn't work and your English is terrible. If no one gets punished for exploiting then my understanding is that it's acceptable.

ask the devs 

this is a good example, why you are wrong.

exploits have to be reported and fixed ,that does not mean it is valid practise .

(I have thrown it through the translater to look for language errors, but I could not discover it in any case)

i never said i was perfect (brains) , and yes my english is very bad, but what about your russian language or chinese :)

Edited by Thonys

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

Man you seriously have an unhealthy fascination with @Christendom.  I mean very much on the level of stalking man.  You really might want to look into getting some help for that man.  It's like the main thing that comes out of your mouth almost 99% of the time is something about him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Man you seriously have an unhealthy fascination with @Christendom.  I mean very much on the level of stalking man.  You really might want to look into getting some help for that man.  It's like the main thing that comes out of your mouth almost 99% of the time is something about him.

Teasing is a sign of affection ;)

26 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It was AHOY (not to confuse with ALOHA, 2 seperate clans). The only person that knew about duplicating ships was Alexander and that's because he had alt and alt was needed for it (I have no alts). Maybe he told everything to LV about this or whoever, he was a well known scammer later and left/was kicked AHOY shortly after. I know only about one ship dupped within AHOY clan for test purpose and after confirming exploit, it was reported to Devs :) Claiming that "it was a common practice" for us is a strong accusation, so watch your words before I visit Tribunal :)

50 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You've been already exploiting game mechanics before going to Russia, together with SORRY and LV :lol:

About as strong as an accusation as this I suppose.  Shall we tribunal each other together?

9 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think he's in love with me.  You know how those hardcore fundamentalist religious types are a lot of the time.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

I just see it realistic. Mechanics are exploited because they are unfinished or a loophole is discovered. Devs cant or wont judge on something when such a exploit is found in some cases like hiding in battles because they cant be ruled upon. Next time someone is hiding in battles they just bring some enemy ships to shoot eachothers sails for over 1 hour. You cant judge someone for porttrading because if would mean that everyone not defending would get punishment aswell or you punish by not showing up so attackers get punished for porttrading or whatever.

However after discovering a exploit and giving suggestions etc to ghe devs they need time to develop it and they wont stop on something they do atm either ofcourse.

So with using tbese exploits after discovering them and giving suggestions (not you guys btw you only use) its your part to stop using it. However you used it and now you get punished by the community.

And dont forget soon you have to pay money for a nationchange. 

you gonna punish BF and RUBLI for teleporting into somerset yesterday?

• Like 2