Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 7:39 AM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sorry. Checked your solvency. You have to wait 🤡

Graf, why did you change to the spantards? Were you tired of NorthViking?

Any comments @North ?

Ohh I see another new member of 7UP... @Tiedemann. If my birds are correct, he was also an officer of REDS. Please tell us your story.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 3

On 4/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, DesMoines said:

We have an alliance???? Oo

I know we have for RVR (not PvP) status like this

not with or against Russian

not with or against GB

not with or against Spanish

not with or against Danish....(but may be change in next days after PB of Grand anse)

not with or against US

not with or against VP

not with or against Pirates

not with or against Polish

not with or against Prussia

against Swedish

And if some nations (with alt or not) want war...We agree and defend what we can defend. If russians want come....Come :) we aren t affraid...really...from a nation who ask others nation Help.... LOL ..who is the joke?

Even the frenchies are joking and laughing about russia... this post is gold.

@North Do you see your failed carebbear alliance?

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

One Thing Hornblower (the only horn he blows is his own) Fails to realise is that all Things (except one) Change.

People Switch nations, part and parcel of the game.

The only true Thing that never changes is the contempt shown to you, even by your own Nation.

Thank you, you have done more to unify the Russian Nation than anything else.

You are our propaganda machine, please Keep going, Spassiba Comrade.

Edited by Glorgir

2 hours ago, Glorgir said:

One Thing Hornblower (the only horn he blows is his own) Fails to realise is that all Things (except one) Change.

People Switch nations, part and parcel of the game.

The only true Thing that never changes is the contempt shown to you, even by your own Nation.

Thank you, you have done more to unify the Russian Nation than anything else.

You are our propaganda machine, please Keep going, Spassiba Comrade.

An advise, stop lying to yourself. There is nothing to unify when there is almost no players left in REDS. When you are so scared of port battles that you go with screening fleets to stop the enemy from joining. Many players would call it cowardice.

Russians doesn´t speak english and when they try, it is a pain to hear and understand. Only a fool would join the russian empire after all your failures and defeats. Players are leaving the sinking ship. Man, even the frenchies defeated you in battle, in your primetime.

This is your "unified nation". A nation that can´t work together in a battle.

Blah blah blah, you love the Sound of your own voice, glad about that cos nobody else does, go and peddle your vitriolic shiite elsewhere, because I think you have me confused with someone who gives a damn about what you say

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Do I look like an information desk? I think you care so much about North*s, Tiedemann*s and my game play because yours is so unbelievable boring. Not my business to entertain you. Only one thing. I appreciated to sail under Norths command from the first to the last second. And I hope it will happen again once. 😋

If you like his commands so much, why did you leave him? Your actions contradict your words.

@Glorgir Do you understand his hypocrisy?

• Like 1

Due to in game circumstances, I have felt it necessary to change nations.

I really enjoyed my time in the Russian Nation, and would never rule out returning there one day, if the Situation arises.

I know most People accept and understand when players make this move, for those who want to make Propaganda out of it, knock yourselves out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glorgir said:

Due to in game circumstances, I have felt it necessary to change nations.

I really enjoyed my time in the Russian Nation, and would never rule out returning there one day, if the Situation arises.

I know most People accept and understand when players make this move, for those who want to make Propaganda out of it, knock yourselves out.

The only propaganda that is possible is that some playergroups have to consider how they were responsible for killing off the fun for a significant group of players that resulted in the demise of an in-game nation. Was it any othere nation there would have been an outrage. Now there is just unconfortable silence. The rl hate for Russia is real.

2 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

The only propaganda that is possible is that some playergroups have to consider how they were responsible for killing off the fun for a significant group of players that resulted in the demise of an in-game nation. Was it any othere nation there would have been an outrage. Now there is just unconfortable silence. The rl hate for Russia is real.

The victim card. Russia havent been treaded any harder that any other Nations. But neither any kinder. 

What was done by the Russian earns respect, not pitty. But stil like them more as an enemy, than a friend. Forum just turned boring without @Graf Bernadotte

43 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

The Russians decimated our Belize playerbase.

Zero sympathy.

• Like 4

Russia, poland, and prussia were all experiments. Russia was the only one of the three that went all out, hence that portion of the experiment ended differently. With 350-400 ppl online nowadays im glad we did, it was alot of fun. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Russia, poland, and prussia were all experiments. Russia was the only one of the three that went all out, hence that portion of the experiment ended differently. With 350-400 ppl online nowadays im glad we did, it was alot of fun. 

That it was :)