Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

15 minutes ago, Fenris said:

You won`t "reshape" nothing but yourself and your retarded minions which are following you.

You are trash :) Nothing else :) A pathetic wannabe something, without those muppets which are following you, you are nothing :)

I wonder why do they follow you anyway, a bunch of unskilled, parasitic bigmouths. I guess they are just like you :)

Unskilled assholes who didn’t need 5 nations to help us in taking carta.  What does that make the other side then I wonder   

Our loyal muppets as you call them will follow us to Sweden because our kool aid tastes that much better than yours.  When the New Sweden Coalition Council is created we will save seats for a very select few.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

None of us that I am aware were using poods at Turneffe but you still lost.

Poods aren't the problem: you are.

1 brit victory out of 20 losses is fine.  You guys did well, we did not.  Our crews have been over worked lately moving supplies down to Aves for the transfer.  When Salamanca raises up a new Swedish flag...I hope you will attack it with a similar fleet.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Unskilled assholes who didn’t need 5 nations to help us in taking carta.  What does that make the other side then I wonder   

Our loyal muppets as you call them will follow us to Sweden because our kool aid tastes that much better than yours.  When the New Sweden Coalition Council is created we will save seats for a very select few.  

Jesus how butt hurt can a person be over a port.  You were allied with Spain  France and Holland.You crushed the Brits and were gloating about it. If you piss off enough people they will attack you.

22 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

what a durty looser you are Batman !

your slimy talk has no effect on our group, you fail to unify your faction so you try to divide other faction...

What a frustration it must be for GB players to have to deal with you...

do not be bad with him, he is a very good guy, the only mistake he has is that he is hornblower

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Fletch67 said:

Jesus how butt hurt can a person be over a port.  You were allied with Spain  France and Holland.You crushed the Brits and were gloating about it. If you piss off enough people they will attack you.

Butt hurt?  Nah.  I just get amused when useless people choose to comment.  

All I know is we didn’t need allies or multi flips to take carta.  

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

You had a lucky tag and nothing more.

You wanted to take santa marta and baranquila with a multiflip and failed because it came to battles.

You basicly won carta with a empty PB. GZ

A lucky tag and no multi flips or allied help.  Lean on those crutches rediii.

see ya soon down in Gustavia!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rediii said:

Ofc you dont need allys if you are a zerg anyway. Nothing to brag about.

Btw that "multiflip" happened because you lost against 7 pirates in multiple battles.

SEVEN

Those pirates have more skill in their left asscheek than you could ever hope to have.

I wonder what would happen if they camped outside gustavia. Oh, wait, they can't you have reinforcement zone there.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

No. Thats because you and your  ex nation are just trash. I watched that battle very carefully and cried out laught lookin at your incompetence.

I wasn't there. Your "your"has no value. Move along, little man.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

1 minute ago, Toto Cabbage said:

I dont say they are not good, they are, but nobody is unbeatable. Having x3 numerical advantage and still fail is just pathetic. Even best player cant do anything if fought in proper way. You just still dont get it, you use trash build live oak/white oak ships. Thats why you fail all the time .

they use live oak white oak ships....lol.  

Just now, Toto Cabbage said:

Moscalb used Teak/White Oak., he was talking about their fitting during stream.

ok well the 4 others that we sunk and inspected.....being live oak white oak.....must of been figments of my imagination.  Both times they came to Flatts.  Moscalb was the only one.

1 minute ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Thats exactly why they died.

and moscalb died the week before in t/wo along with the live oak white oak ships.  Doesn't change the fact that you critique others fighting opponents you're too scared to fight.  Which seems to be all that you do my dear otto.  

When we see the same Brit players who showed up to turneffe yesterday achieve better results against Rubli in 1st rates, I'll be impressed.  I doubt you have the stones.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We know already that you have difficulties with a pluralist society, where everybody has a right of his own opinion. Now we turn Sweden in a pluralist nation. :D 

"Hope is the last thing ever lost" italian folk say so.....

Like @Captain Reverse said, your names and your clans have a "stigma of shame", you can`t even wash it away by changing names :)

1 minute ago, Fenris said:

If that was "cheating", i am ok with that. I would call it "minor delinquency".

Minor delinquency would be ignored. This was a full on cheat. And official warning attached.

But ok, measure with 2 standards. 

Edited by Cornelis Tromp