Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

55 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

They divide and conquer. That's why they wanted Russia dead. In that nation all their enemies united against them.

Divide and conquer? - Russia is allied to Spain, the dutch and most of the french.. As far as I know that 4 against Sweden, DK/NG, Rubli and the brits.. And need I remind you that you guys attacked DK/NG as the first move after russia was created (creating DK/NG as enemies), then you took the entire Belize region from the brits (making GB enemies in the process) and you've been at war with the pirates for as long as you've been at war with DK/NG.. All the while hiding in Bermuda creating a Lebensraum on the ashes of danish-norwegian, pirate and british ports.. Hardly Sweden who divided as much as you guys have united the opposition against you.. Brilliantly bad diplomacy from day one *slow clap* (If I were tech savvy I'd have a gif(?) here)..

Only thing that surprises me is that you've held Cartagena for as long as you did - but the tar really takes a shine in PBs..

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Admin can you increase the drop rate of salt in Russian ports please?

Actually I think they should decreace the salt. Think there are plenty allready. Don’t think you have to worry they run out of salt.😱

1 hour ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Can I point out the irony of the original post declaring Russia dead, and the poster's handle of "Never Surrender"?

Fortunately Churchill never had a Forged Papers redeemable. 

• Like 2

Russian dead? Haha. Died if only the former policy. 2 most important PB for Russian, how much our allies you see for help us? I was see  Swedish, Brits, Pirates, Danis, Prussian, and France(!), but they came as our rivals! Good job Gentelmens you showed  our's weaknesses !

P.S. Perhaps we should not take the Danes Russian fleet out of Gustavia some time ago, now it would be 1 nation less :)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You should thank monkey, graf and tromp and your other trolls for that. They made you great black PR. You pissed off to many people and have chosen wrong allies.

Too bad baseless accusations are allowed nowadays. Because that is wrong in so many ways.

1 minute ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Accusations of being a troll ? These are not accusations, you are forum trolls. At least I saw Graf in battles but you and monkey did only shittalk in the forum. You made a lot of people hate Russia. 

And why did you join Brits? I guess most pirates puked on you. And FYI I joined France a week ago. Do you want to know why? Because I didn't have the energy anymore to fight all the trolls hating on Russia anymore. Yes, I get triggered easily and am way too invested in this game. But the label if troll goes too far and when baseless accusations were apparently ok I gave up. A fresh start in France seems fun. I actually feel welcome there.

Lets us not skin the Russian Bear before it is actually dead. 

We may not like some of the key players in the nation ore the way they have acted. But never the less they do deserve credit in building a nation and make a top contender. Hope we will se them bounce back(ofc not to much)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You had no energy to face the hate you created. I hope this will teach you a lesson. Less shit talk, and forum pvp, more gameplay. Have fun in France, I hope to fight you in PBs.

PS: we joined Brit's for easier accessible pvp. This goal has been achieved. And our relations with pirates are excellent.

Yes, the framing you and others have done worked perfectly. 

13 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Few of them came to Cartagena, they got screened out by our British squadron.

If memory serves me well I wrote some time ago that those 3rd party a la player driven allies are just half-assed vultures. And allies just show up when they have personal gain.  But I was told to shut up that's not how RvR is like lol 

• Like 1

As a Russian nation player since the begining, yes, mostly forum trolling made the hate on russia. I even think to quit nation bc of this forum warriors. But now the nation is slowly cleaning from trolls and useless ppl, we may start all over again. Game still needs a powerhouse to balance swedish

Edited by Bobbit1
  • Like 11

28 minutes ago, z4ys said:

If memory serves me well I wrote some time ago that those 3rd party a la player driven allies are just half-assed vultures. And allies just show up when they have personal gain.  But I was told to shut up that's not how RvR is like lol 

Maybe wrong choice of an ally. But you are right it is easy to be there when things are going good, it is when thing turns bad it get testet.

2 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

Russian dead? Haha. Died if only the former policy. 2 most important PB for Russian, how much our allies you see for help us? I was see  Swedish, Brits, Pirates, Danis, Prussian, and France(!), but they came as our rivals! Good job Gentelmens you showed  our's weaknesses !

P.S. Perhaps we should not take the Danes Russian fleet out of Gustavia some time ago, now it would be 1 nation less :)

1 hour ago, z4ys said:

Where was Spain? Overlapping of siesta time?

Me and my spanish clanmates sailed hours to get our ships to Tolu. It was bit strange that the whole afternoon nobody could say to us where and when the screening fleet at Cartagena starts ... an hour before the portbattle we got the news: russia will not defend Cartagena, so no screening fleet ... it was clear that others had this information long before us, because we where alone at Tolu.

Come to Almirante and help with PB there, zhey said to us .... and we sailed again ... ten minutes before we reached Almirante and 15 Minutes before PB start at Cartagena  new news came to us and Spain: the russians defend cartagena, everyone who has an outpost teleport to tolu ... hahaha ...

Our french allies may had the same problems, because they where sitting in front of Almirante with about 10 Bucentaurs ...

Dont dare to search the guilt at your allies, russia !

Edited by Trino
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, z4ys said:

This what I see half the time only one side does all the work and when it’s time for the other to man up they are no where to be found.

How you treat your allies is often reflected in how they treat you when you want something from them. I feel sure that this episode won't be the end of Russia , it might spell the end for some of the fair weather Russians who only jumped onto the coat tails of a perceived winner.

Every empire that was of any consequence has risen and then fallen. The Barbarians have been baying at the gate for a while now and perhaps a lesson in humility was needed for some of those who thought themselves above the others.  The rest who too all the jokes in good humour , good on you. The ones, who at the slightest jest , took offence and retaliated with malicious words... well that's on you and now you are being laughed at.

If you happily dish it out, then be prepared to take it the same way.

It might have been a bad night for some but imho it was  a good night for the game

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Oh you wrong!! im not blame our allies, diplomacy  - it is not allies :)

P.S. atleast RUS  are not going to leave the Bermuda. 

I still dont understand why you guys joined all that "strategic timers" bullshit after you were on the oposing side of night flips and were fine with all the mechanic abuse.

Same with anolytic. I thought you were better and looking for a nice game.

But maybe my view is just percieved by being on the enemy side....

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

I still dont understand why you guys joined all that "strategic timers" bullshit after you were on the oposing side of night flips and were fine with all the mechanic abuse.

Same with anolytic. I thought you were better and looking for a nice game.

But maybe my view is just percieved by being on the enemy side....

anolytic prolly spent to much time around Christendom. doesn't take long for cancer to spread. Christendom has always done everything he can to break game mechanics and abuse it. Russia had this coming because of the port swapping they did with spain. no one should feel sorry for them. 

Edited by King of Crowns