Game-Labs Forum

(RolePlay) game Combat mission 6th rate against 3 pirate ships

blubasso

Hey folks!

I need Grog. Rum. Whisky. Wine. All possibly strong. Very.

I barely escaped from 3 Pirates.

Three. Damn. Pirate. Ships!

And damn the Admiralitiy at Carlisle that gave me the mission and didn‘t tell me about three ships. I only wanted to help Great Britain, keeping out pirates from our border. And what the Royal Navy do? Gave me a mission that i cannot accomplish. And now i have to go in Admirality to admit my failure. Those filthy clay brained. Those scurvy bilge rats!

Look, look at my hand: it was iron, now it tremble like a porridge during a volcano eruption. 

Never. Never ever belive the Navy. 

Barman, another something, but i want it stronger!

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 4

(Out of Character)

I took a combat mission for the 6th rate ships and I went there with my brand new Snow. Three pirate ships waited for me, there. Nothing i couldn't really handle, if I play wise, taking them one at the time.

I put my ship with the wind at 140 degrees and I waited the enemy placing in single file, more or less. Then I charged my stern cannons with chains, shooting to the enemy sails. 

At this point, my wife went and asked for this and that...

I put at max velocity my ship and I did what she wanted. When I returned, the Pirates were gone and all I could do was hit ESC. My plan was shooting with my rear cannons until all three ships were at max 40% sails, staying at a range of 4-500 meters, than turn in circle and shoot at hulls, but one at a time because the AI gunnery is very very sharp and be shot with 30+ cannons at a time could ruin your plans for the day... ;) Nothing happen due my wife and her requests. 

:(

Edited by blubasso

• 4 weeks later...