Game-Labs Forum

British challenge to WO, the dodger clan

HachiRoku

On 2/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, Aster said:

So the British had like 5 or less people, the French had like 6-7 the US faction was pretty much me and like 1-2 others sometimes and what like 1 latron on a pickle/cerb from Poland. Vs the pirates could field a 25 man fleet of first rates to flip ports. People ganged up on the pirates because they ether one ported their faction or took the town next to their nations capital and blockaded their capital. At its worst i distinctaly remember their being not a single ship in charlston harbor because their would be a small gank fleet waiting just in the harbor mouth. But hey what do you expect from the guy who has backstabbed every nation he has been in so far mid war to join the enemy so he could be on the winning side. Gonna be interesting to see where he flips when Russia isn't so big and bad.

Looks like the answer to this is Sweden... and barely two days after your prophecy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:17 PM, Aster said:

So the British had like 5 or less people, the French had like 6-7 the US faction was pretty much me and like 1-2 others sometimes and what like 1 latron on a pickle/cerb from Poland. Vs the pirates could field a 25 man fleet of first rates to flip ports. People ganged up on the pirates because they ether one ported their faction or took the town next to their nations capital and blockaded their capital. At its worst i distinctaly remember their being not a single ship in charlston harbor because their would be a small gank fleet waiting just in the harbor mouth. But hey what do you expect from the guy who has backstabbed every nation he has been in so far mid war to join the enemy so he could be on the winning side. Gonna be interesting to see where he flips when Russia isn't so big and bad.

Heck, at one point they didn't bother waiting in the mouth.  The gank fleet would be in the harbor killing people.  Knowing full well they could kill the perp before the forts were in range or did anything.  Then sail out before a defense fleet could do anything about it.  Assuming you could get a half dozen guys willing make a defense fleet and have to wait an hour to try to get into a running battle that would result in nothing sunk.