Game-Labs Forum

Canadian Brew Crew Naval Action Recruiting

Canadian Brew Crew Naval Action ...  CBCna

Looking for sailors to socialize 
The clans focus on recruiting mature players who simply want to have a good time.
Members are not expected to be the best .
The clan has no problems helping new members and are willing to teach new techniques to help improve their skill level.

We provide website forums and teamspeak3 server.

connect to canadianbrewcrew.typefrag.com:6725

Any questions feel free to contact  Popaye

Registered on our website   http://cbcna.shivtr.com/
If interested Apply to the Canadian Brew Crew Naval Action ..  CBCna

Navalcbc_zpsffeb41bb.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen,

Canadian and old...lol. Don't have the game yet but will be picking it up and have no idea in regards to true sailing technique and how such applies to this game. Just a bit reserved in buying an alpha game as I have been burned by them in the past though this is the best damn alpha I have ever seen. Would be interested in crewing with you guys once i get up and running...what is your view on pirating, smuggling and such? :ph34r:

Hi Chuckle  ...   You are welcome to join CBC  ,  get the game it is a awsome sailing , fighting ... easy to learn the ways of the sea (after a bit of learning the ways of the wind).

As for our views on pirates and smuggling  etc . gonna wait and see when that part of the game comes out. Probably anything is good .

We have teamspeak3 (we have a few others playing others games also) , come on in and join us  , tell a yarn  , sail , sink stuff.