Game-Labs Forum

New Player Experience - the 1st 5 hours...

And if they dont, its a flaw on the part of the Devs.  Other players enjoy the concept of having to explore/test/find out what/how to do certain things...

But... but... if they don't tell me the change is 2.5% right NOW, I can't condemn it immediately on the basis of how the number feels, instead of going to experience how it actually affects gameplay.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Landsman said:

You are right and wrong at the same time... everyone is different. When I started the game I enjoyed the huge map and having to learn navigation to get around on it but some people might not like it at all and you should consider giving new players tow to port with shorter CD or something in case they get lost and don't enjoy it... just my opinion.

I'll agree with that.  Personally I loved getting lost, magic moment for me when you find out where you are.  But not everyone is me.  Maybe for the first rank, 15 min cooldown, second rank 1 hr cooldown. But then again alts can exploit this :/

Ok thread is wandering offtopic!

I am fine with the 5hr cooldown, just not for the first 5 hours of the game a brand new player sees....   Give him a break, let him use it if he needs to once, before starting the cooldown.

• Like 3