Game-Labs Forum

[MRF] Marine Royale Française is recruiting!

Hello sailors!

The clan [MRF] is recruiting!

We are an English speaking clan in the French nation. 

Our players are EU based, so we mostly play around EU prime times. 

We are active in RvR, politics, PvP and have lvl 50 crafters that can craft ships for you.

Requirements to join:

Able to speak a good word English.

Teamspeak is (except for RvR) not a requirement, but is encouraged since otherwise you will mostly play alone.

If you do not speak French, that is not a problem! We have more members that don't speak French and communication problems between the nation is not a big problem.

if you are interested in joining please contact someone from our clan;

ScipioTortuga

Jeanne de Belleville

Vil Coyote

Edward Teatch

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor white flag with fleur de lys

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Nice group there. I might even consider switching :)

Quite serious about it actually. I'm completely fed up with being called exploiter only because I play for the Russian Empire.

You will always be welcome with us Cornelis! You wont even have to switch enemies ;) for us Brits and French are total enemies.

If you want to talk sure come to our ts, which I will edit shortly in this msg when I am back behind my pc.

• Like 1

Ya know Klooth, you don’t exactly do yourself any favors on the forums.  I don’t either for that matter.  You and I seem to enjoy being lighting rods for an all manner of things.  The difference between us I suppose is I’m willing to take those lumps in game as well.  I can’t even recall the last time I saw you in a PB.  

If you’re gonna be a top level troll, you need to take the good and the bad along with it.  I’ve seen you accuse and abuse others on here.  Now that you’re getting some flak you wanna run off to a new nation?  Might need to change that name to Cornelis Trump.  Hiding changes nothing.  

Wanna get back at Kingy?  Go beat him in a battle.  It’s very satisfying when he refuses to GG after a fight and uses every excuse in the book to justify his loss in global.  Very satisfying   

Your nation needs you in game also. Not just the forums.  We have enough part time captains

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...