Game-Labs Forum

Alt farming?

Tell the other captains  (not yet criminalized captain's) what the punishment is ....perhaps that scares someone off , at this moment it is still a uncontrollable virus what happens every moment it seems 

just yelling at a captain, does not solves the problem...

.vacation time ....(better deprive your rank , and a fine, and a picking action, and your bank account is zero)

don't forget the cm,  pvp and victory marks  (all my actions are for nothing)

Edited by Thonys

What is the punishment? Warning? Demoting by just one rank? I'm not really sure that this scares someone off tbh.

In forum you can always only read 'appropriate actions were taken'. So nobody really knows what the punishment is and if there is a punishment at all.

6 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Tell the captains what the punishment is ....perhaps that scares someone off

lol? oh ya , the alt account may be banned for a few weeks...what horrible punishment....

again: if its alt farming for pvp marks ban their main account for several weeks....at least

Edited by troody
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

What is the punishment? Warning? Demoting by just one rank? I'm not really sure that this scares someone off tbh.

In forum you can always only read 'appropriate actions were taken'. So nobody really knows what the punishment is and if there is a punishment at all.

yes i see that to, and also saw the captain sailing 2 days later, doing the same stuff again ...

not saying anything, but we see it...

Edited by Thonys

Just now, Thonys said:

yes i see that to, and also saw the captain sailing 2 days later, doing the same stuff again ...

Sadly true. I saw one pvp farmer from GB who received 'appropriate actions' now happily sailing in Sweden. And his former swedish Alt which he sunk was now russian or polish. I can't remember exactly.

The only punishment that would scare someone off is perma ban. No warning, no chitchat, perma ban and done.

14 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

Sadly true. I saw one pvp farmer from GB who received 'appropriate actions' now happily sailing in Sweden. And his former swedish Alt which he sunk was now russian or polish. I can't remember exactly.

The only punishment that would scare someone off is perma ban. No warning, no chitchat, perma ban and done.

Naaah ......give him a chance ...to better his criminal live .....

a clean start as a sailor in a basic cutter with no gold will do the trick.....

seriously it will do the trick...... and if done again ....he will never get a rank of a officer ..... again (moderation restriction on alt )

@Ink@admin x  @admin@Ink : captains  need a statement on this matter.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

(Please excuse the 60s of "nothing" at the start of the video, I thought it was importing to include the footage of the cutter as well)

When I joined the battle the British Mercury fired a broadside into the water for no apparent reason, the two ships then proceeded to turn away from each other. The Mecury then fired a second broadside in what I can only assume was an attempt to make the fight look genuine. I suspect they were warned of my impending entance by the recently killed pirate sitting on a cutter in the Pirate join circle. It is also worth noting that he British player made NO attempt at all to keep the Pirate in the battle.

• Like 3

Its still unclear to me where the line is drawn

Is a 1v1 agreement between friends of different nations in OW also farming? "Oops I didnt perform well, you sank me in  a few mins, gg"

Needs to be more clear

Edited by Liq

11 minutes ago, Liq said:

Its still unclear to me where the line is drawn

Is a 1v1 agreement between friends of different nations in OW also farming? "Oops I didnt perform well, you sank me in  a few mins, gg"

Needs to be more clear

It is when the outcome has already been agreed to before the battle even starts

Under investigation.

The rule is here:

To clarify: Based on results of investigation, the Admiralty reserves the right to bypass one or more levels of punishment at its discretion - do NOT assume that you can get away with it once and get off with just a warning.

• Like 4