Game-Labs Forum

False accusations

As judged by tribunal here:

Leaving ports undefended is not a crime.

yet @King of Crowns and @Bearwall keep spreading false accusations of abuse in both national news and tribunal toward the players in the russian empire.

As per the rules set out in the forum and sea trials this is prohibited and punishable.

I would like to ask the tribunal to take steps against this kind of behaviour and punish the offenders.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

I think you need to reread my post in tribunal. I specifically state (after the ruling of the tribunal) that it's not imo an exploit but the original case was about the matter of port swapping - I'd like to add that the matter is about swapping with the explicit notion of getting victory marks. 

I cast myself on the behest of the tribunal confident of a clear verdict on my behalf.

But for the record cornelis - I won't be tried besides KoC - He's not me and I'm not him and as such we cannot be held accountable for eachothers statements. That we just happen to agree that the current VM farming is ruinous to the RvR segment of the game is an entirely different matter.

There is no question that the exploit rule as written is to refer to things such as duplicating ships - things that are obviously bad, that even a child should say, "I'm probably doing something I ought not be doing."  The exploit rule is not meant to be some ever-expanding hydra that players use to try to libel their opponents in an effort to weaponize the moderation team.  There is a stark difference between something such as duplicating ships and simply using a mechanic in an unsavory way (such as teleporting into port battles).  If you are unable to make that distinction - ask.