Game-Labs Forum

Green-to-Green US Spieler

TheAgend47 is attacked by the Frenchman King of Crown at St Augustin and the US player Sparkydog jumps in at the Frenchman.
During the battle, this Fleet ship begins to attack and boarding comes on. See photo.

If there is an error in the game or the action of the player Sparkydog, I ask for appropriate measures.

thx

20180203090443_1.thumb.jpg.7a235360dbfa9973afe82b19a1745616.jpg20180203090445_1.thumb.jpg.1d0a69605545d8e3cb4d8344b7c1f2a6.jpg...

Was trying to help Agend47 after he got attacked- he had smuggler flag on and battle was listed as pirate vs french. Pirate join circle was on land so I ended up joining French circle- i had smuggler flag on as well.  I never fired a shot(check logs)- got boarded twice by Agend47 - i tried to disengage and got capped by Agend47.  Was an akward situation and wasn't sure what to do. Looking forward to explanation of this game mechanic-

On 3-2-2018 at 9:39 AM, TheAgend47 said:

TheAgend47 is attacked by the Frenchman King of Crown at St Augustin and the US player Sparkydog jumps in at the Frenchman.
During the battle, this Fleet ship begins to attack and boarding comes on. See photo.

If there is an error in the game or the action of the player Sparkydog, I ask for appropriate measures.

thx

20180203090443_1.thumb.jpg.7a235360dbfa9973afe82b19a1745616.jpg20180203090445_1.thumb.jpg.1d0a69605545d8e3cb4d8344b7c1f2a6.jpg...

it seems a pirate battle with some misunderstandings that can happen 

also who is boarding who is also confusing

but bottom line is it is working as intended

smuggler flag gives pirate battle, also fleet battle is also active, so i think nothing wrong here.

it seems you need better comms on ts ,   or in chat>  in nation.

communication that is the only thing that prevents great confusion or mishap...but to often i see lonely traders on the water without clans or communication what ends up in this kind of situations

sometime close to land circles are party on land and are difficult to join or approach(what still a thing to adjust)

try to learn of this, 

the mechanic here is : communication 

to prevent misunderstandings.

-the problem for the helping captain was the circle distance who became on land ,what made him a french captain not by choice ,but as the only option to help.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sparkydog said:

Was trying to help Agend47 after he got attacked- he had smuggler flag on and battle was listed as pirate vs french. Pirate join circle was on land so I ended up joining French circle- i had smuggler flag on as well.  I never fired a shot(check logs)- got boarded twice by Agend47 - i tried to disengage and got capped by Agend47.  Was an akward situation and wasn't sure what to do. Looking forward to explanation of this game mechanic-

its a game mechanic and its not a tribunal issue mate :)

I want really sure what was going on, i messaged him in battle and said he could have one of the Indians. He rammed into me I'm pretty sure that wasn't on purpose, then proceeded to ram into the ai Indian and get boarded by it. The battle was "something" thats for sure.

Pilloried? If you didn't want to- you have failed sir.  I would hope the devs rule on this soon, as having now reflected on the game mechanics involved, I feel like I have been falsely accused and my reputation besmirched.  If I am in the wrong, I will take my checkered shirt at the hatch gratings and move on.   As well should you.  We do deserve a ruling and explanation though.

• Like 1

The case is closed.
Green on green happens once a ship on your side (green to you) start to shooting at you or intentionally ramming thus preventing your sailing options.
Joining on a side against your country mate smuggler is not forbidden by rules.

To prevent join circles to be placed on land please avoid to be dragged into a battle close to land.