Game-Labs Forum

New "Special" Trims

How is any rng drop "rare" for zerg nation's or clumps and or billionaires????

ITS NOT!!!

unlimited gold and unlimited resources means unlimited attempts at the "rare" ship

So small clans and small nation's and solo guys guess what?

You (we) will have to become better and better at fighting over modded, over powered PVP ships. 

I don't see this as a very good step

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Thonys said:

but but ,

my crafters a specially selected for at least one visit to the library a day, and have coffee with the wife in the evening on the porge before bedtime.....

i have selected only the best ...ship builders and craftsman and ironworkers

with the best morale and spirit  during construction for the fleet

but the ships sink like roman concrete.. :(  orders are not good in the sales department...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also:  max  ship builders (lvl50)

should have 4 port dock spaces more than ranked captains who have the same amount of slots of 20

ship building must give 4 dock places reserved for building ships (the room in docks for the navy ship builder(LVL 50), they have their OWN PLACE)

Agreed lvl 50 doesn't carry alot of weight these days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sea Fox said:

How is any rng drop "rare" for zerg nation's or clumps and or billionaires????

ITS NOT!!!

unlimited gold and unlimited resources means unlimited attempts at the "rare" ship

I guess we just all need to buy another 5-10 alt accounts and spend more time hauling resources... problem solved. B)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 3:44 AM, NethrosDefectus said:

I crafted 3 3/5 ships with no extra trim bonuses in a row. But hey, RNG ship crafting is all the rage right?

I've crafted 29 santis so far.  All 3/5s.  About 1/3rd of them have bonuses.  I need to learn some new prayers to say to the RNG gods I guess.

7 hours ago, Flakbait said:

I've crafted 29 santis so far.  All 3/5s.  About 1/3rd of them have bonuses.  I need to learn some new prayers to say to the RNG gods I guess.

30 minutes ago, Sepp Stuart said:

i crafted only 1 santi and got this bullshit ship :D

any offers?

385CE23ECDBB641CAA352E453D1370DE7DA27B58

Yes, that's how it works.
fairness at its best ...

... thanks for rng-crafting ... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Flakbait said:

Finally!    Santi number *45* is a 4/5.  Shoulda seen that one coming I guess.   Too bad it has no bonuses, but I'll take it!

With this ship you surely can win the game now :lol:

What a waste of ressources and time.

11 hours ago, Flakbait said:

Finally!    Santi number *45* is a 4/5.  Shoulda seen that one coming I guess.   Too bad it has no bonuses, but I'll take it!

I´m wondering what upgrade you will put in the additional slot ? Because in most cases i think its better just to take a 3/5 santi with the right bonus ...

23 minutes ago, Joernson said:

With this ship you surely can win the game now :lol:

What a waste of ressources and time.

I dont think he just sraped the other 44 ships ... if he sold them ... why not ? Im always happy to find cheap ships in shop :)

• Like 2

On 3/22/2018 at 9:01 AM, Trino said:

I´m wondering what upgrade you will put in the additional slot ? Because in most cases i think its better just to take a 3/5 santi with the right bonus ...

Pretty much, yeah.  I chose Cart reinf. stern + reinf bow + navy structure refits.  I kept two others, 3/5s with Very Cramped and Very Sturdy, respectively.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:03 AM, Trino said:

I dont think he just sraped the other 44 ships ... if he sold them ... why not ? Im always happy to find cheap ships in shop :)

You are correct, sir...  while a few of them wound up being scrapped (sold to port for 200k), a number of them were put on sale for cheap, or given to clan members who could use them.

Edited by Flakbait

• 1 month later...

It's been a while but I am hoping to find clarification.

All the Refit trims (Boston Refit, Black sea refit, etc) do we have the chance to get them through crafting like the other trims? are they only on NPC captured ships? do you have to be in a specific region to craft them? Or are they gone and we are only left with the "normal" special trims?

13 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

we have the chance to get them through crafting like the other trims? yes

-  are they only on NPC captured ships? no

do you have to be in a specific region to craft them? - unknown

YT8cbQo.jpg

• Like 2