Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rosebud2

Premium Ships

I guess I was under the mistaken impression that having gone through the grind of getting a premium ship, I wouldn't have to continue that grind once I had it. I doesn't make much sense to work through three or four weekends doing missions, to receive a ship that isn't that much different from the one you ground to get it. Then to find out that the premium one has to be ground up as well makes me think, WTF did I bother in the first place? Premium ships need to come with their slots already open. Their guns already mastered. Otherwise they just aren't worth the effort, in my opinion.

😝you are mad😝

Free ships destroy the game because they do not need to be built, so dealers have no reason to drive and pvp players will have no more reason to sail because they can no longer find traders. Not to mention the people who collect the doubloons, they do not have to drive out because they can use their free 4rd, 3rd, 2nd and 1st once a day.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2018 at 12:39 PM, Pit Pinsel said:

😝you are mad😝

Free ships destroy the game because they do not need to be built, so dealers have no reason to drive and pvp players will have no more reason to sail because they can no longer find traders. Not to mention the people who collect the doubloons, they do not have to drive out because they can use their free 4rd, 3rd, 2nd and 1st once a day.

agree, moreover it should be imperative that you are forced to have the materials available to craft DLC-ships in my view. That may fix the negative influence of this kind of ships.