Game-Labs Forum

RNG kill

Suggestion:

Kill off the RNG.. Make all upgrades/books obtainable for combat/PvP marks. And I'd really love it if there weren't exclusive mods/books that only reinforce the good players against the weak.. Make exclusive content be vanity items.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

This may be the first time I've agreed with you on anything. o7  

Actually the second time.... Not that I'm counting..

#Globalserverfailedsoletsalltryitagain

@admin

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

All the fir-fir fleets are ruining the game. I can't play the game anymore using decent teak ships meant for combat, not running because of all cancer fir fleets. French CBC/BLANC/WO ganking fleets coming from La Navasse, Spanish VLTRA fleets, Danish DNP (No offense, Lars), REDS fleets.

If I want to go hunting, I am forced to use super fast ship to runaway from gank fleets. Hence I'm using rattlesnake now, as nothing can catch it other than another rattlesnake. It's still Teak-WO, as I refuse using crap woods whenever I can.

My hate is caused by ruined PvP of fir gank fleets that ganked me 1-2 times and made me salty.

Its absolutly possible to fight with a fir/fir ship. Dont sail broadside to broadside like in a pve mission.

tbh in  solo pvp theres not many choices one has. I often sail Trincs and get sunken constantly because I can't escape. Thats fine for me, but I can seriously understand that a light Wasa is the choice for solo pvp. I may not like that but you cannot blame ppl using these ships. As long as it isnt nerfed there is no need for any discussion. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Is this guy ever sailing anything other than Wasa? I think I know the answer already...

When i´m in solo pvp i´m ever sailing a wasa, yes. Whats the problem with it? I´m fighting with my wasa against 3 Aga´s. Do you think i´m overpowerd against 3 agas? I dont think so. But with another 4th or 5th rate you dont have any chance against them if they are good opponents.

And thats exactly the point. I dont want to run. I prefer to fight with a wasa vs 3 agas instead to run with a for example surprise or rattlesnake.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darkjoker said:

When i´m in solo pvp i´m ever sailing a wasa, yes. Whats the problem with it? I´m fighting with my wasa against 3 Aga´s. Do you think i´m overpowerd against 3 agas? I dont think so. But with another 4th or 5th rate you dont have any chance against them if they are good opponents.

And thats exactly the point. I dont want to run. I prefer to fight with a wasa vs 3 agas instead to run with a for example surprise or rattlesnake.

Fair enough, my point was rather that any idiot can sail Wasa and people that are really good at the game sail it too of course but not exclusively...