Game-Labs Forum

Missing Fleet Ships

LuckyL07

I was sailing with two trade brigs in my fleet when my power went out last night.  When I was able to log back in a few hours later my ship was in relatively the same spot but my two trade brigs were just gone.  I figured I had been attacked but my ship was undamaged.  I would think if someone had attacked me in the time before I got autologged that I would have been at the very least a little damaged from it.

Bug or not?

56 minutes ago, LuckyL07 said:

I was sailing with two trade brigs in my fleet when my power went out last night.  When I was able to log back in a few hours later my ship was in relatively the same spot but my two trade brigs were just gone.  I figured I had been attacked but my ship was undamaged.  I would think if someone had attacked me in the time before I got autologged that I would have been at the very least a little damaged from it.

Bug or not?

I also want to add that if you did get attacked, most any captain would go for the player ship not the fleet ships, since the player ship rewards PVP marks.

So while it's possible you were attacked, it doesn't make a great deal of sense for the attacker to chase down the 2 AI ships while leaving you intact.