Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

Bounty on Mear O Breannen, For selling Teak Logs for 10k a piece at MT.  On behalf of the Pirates trying to build somewhat decent ships.

More rewards possible. Also point out when sinking him this is because of insane prices he expects fellow pirates to pay.

He buys his Teak from Blondel Cay.

07zG8mS.jpg

Also note if any Nationals want to come to MT and undercut him with your own Teak Logs, i'll be even more happy.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 7

On 16.1.2018 at 1:34 PM, Bloody Hound said:

Bounty on Mear O Breannen, For selling Teak Logs for 10k a piece at MT.  On behalf of the Pirates trying to build somewhat decent ships.

More rewards possible. Also point out when sinking him this is because of insane prices he expects fellow pirates to pay.

He buys his Teak from Blondel Cay.

07zG8mS.jpg

Also note if any Nationals want to come to MT and undercut him with your own Teak Logs, i'll be even more happy.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

On 9.1.2018 at 2:03 AM, Bloody Hound said:

Headless Parrot               :                               1m Gold                                                  :                                  Anonymous

0A13D9AC093FBB70ACF32BB2618D46EA6965D8A6

• Like 1

It is kinda amazing to see the difference in styles between pure PVP threads like these and the invested, fanatical RVR threads.

On a meta, almost psychological level it is quite fascinating to read and observe.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

8 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

It is kinda amazing to see the difference in styles between pure PVP threads like these and the invested, fanatical RVR threads.

On a meta, almost psychological level it is quite fascinating to read and observe.

I'm curiously interested in what you've learned?