Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

1 hour ago, SeaWolf_ said:

I'm here to claim the bounty on HachiRoku. hopefully ill get my own bounty here soon :)

can you photoshop trinco out in favor of another ship??? If otto finds out Ive sank trinco number 5 in 4 days im dead man. PLEASE.

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

It's more me managing a list and showing people what so and so who and what wnats dead than the Gold fer me, It's up to the people who set the bounty to pay up. Ofcourse if people want to pay me and then i pay up when the bounty is complete that's fine to it's up to other people. 

I was just on about taking a small cut fer managing the list, After all this is a dirty job and although i don't have a bounty i'm putting me head out there to be attacked. I wanna keep me ed!

Edited by Bloody Hound

On 1/9/2018 at 2:03 AM, Bloody Hound said:

HachiRoku                        :  Must type in chat window   "Christendom sends his regards" 

How can someone claim my bounty when I myself dont understand the requirements. I think Seawolf should be given the bounty and there is a difference between a requirement of a ship(like sveno) and requirement of chat. I could deny anyone my bounty by not talking in chat. Sveno cannot because he cannot deny anyone the chance. I have 1 million on Norths and Christendoms heads. A salty chat is a bonus of 2 more. You need to make it clear that there is a base bounty and requirements are a bonus. There should be no debate if Seawolf gets the cash. He killed me, period!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

How can someone claim my bounty when I myself dont understand the requirements. I think Seawolf should be given the bounty and there is a difference between a requirement of a ship(like sveno) and requirement of chat. I could deny anyone my bounty by not talking in chat. Sveno cannot because he cannot deny anyone the chance. I have 1 million on Norths and Christendoms heads. A salty chat is a bonus of 2 more. You need to make it clear that there is a base bounty and requirements are a bonus. There should be no debate if Seawolf gets the cash. He killed me, period!

If the person who puts forth the bounty has special requirements, those should be met to pay the bounty.  If you were an irish furniture craftsman or something and I said, Hachi make me a round table that seats 4, but you make a square one instead.  Should I pay you for it?  It's a table right?  I want what I pay for.  

So in the future, if we're going to include special requests.....those need to be listed on the black spot thing.  The black spot image should basically read like this:

Bounty
Mark
Issuer
Special info
Expiration date

Bloody should also be paid for his time and either he should collect all bounties up front or the person who receives the money should give him a cut upon receipt.

Edited by Christendom