Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

5 hours ago, Salty Sails said:

no proof for a kill, no bounty...

surrender isnt a kill for me, because no one sunk his ship...

are kidding? Capitan cid have see he will lose and surrendered and we take his Locean and thats no kilL?

4 minutes ago, Salty Sails said:

Surrender and captured an empty ship isnt a kill for me.

And the sceenshot shows me only a bug... not a kill!

So, you have to work for your bounty...

well do what you want "Clerk" dont lie

Nice one @Aster I've told the guy hopefully he'll pay you or pass it onto me so i can. I saw that in Chat also ;)I'll welcome the attempt aslong as it's not night flips :D 

@pit I'll pay you for killing those DMENT guys as i get a feeling they no longer play as much.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

@Bloody Hound I made this proposal with the "duel stamp" to reward a proper kill. If I just want a person killed I will set up a bounty. This suggestion would only add a feature, but wouldn't be a contradiction to the layout of the topic. At least imo and I guess thats probably the main point on which discussion could evolve. Is it just a board, where pissed peeps set up a bounty on a foe or is it more? Of course I know it would be more work for you (I mean I could just open a thread on me own, I'm honestly just to lazy to take care of this thread over a long time). Therefore you have my full understanding if that's a reason. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

@Bloody Hound I made this proposal with the "duel stamp" to reward a proper kill. If I just want a person killed I will set up a bounty. This suggestion would only add a feature, but wouldn't be a contradiction to the layout of the topic. At least imo and I guess thats probably the main point on which discussion could evolve. Is it just a board, where pissed peeps set up a bounty on a foe or is it more? Of course I know it would be more work for you (I mean I could just open a thread on me own, I'm honestly just to lazy to take care of this thread over a long time). Therefore you have my full understanding if that's a reason. 

If i'm understanding you correctly then yeah it would take up alot of time plus the added rules means alot checking this thread constantly making sure you doing the right thing for the right person, I don't want to be tabbing in and out the game at the start of combat to see XYZ must be killed in a Connie while on fire and has no stern while screaming "Kind Regards in chat" and i bet other people don't. :P 

When names were in open world it was not so bad, now they're in battle alot of people forget in the heat of the moment that this guy has a target on him let alone the extra rules.

but yes, i want something i can jump on sort out in 5-10 mins a day and leave it at that. :D 

My issue now is debating if i should get paid upfront before any more bountys are added so i can pay out as soon as kills are done.

Edited by Bloody Hound

27 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Just add the "duel stamp" on the black spot, if its demanded. I will love u even more :)

I could always do another section to the more specific requirement Bountys. Not today though.

Don't think it'll be as fancy as the spots though, More like a standard list like in my 2nd post.

Edited by Bloody Hound

On 5/11/2018 at 4:59 PM, Bloody Hound said:

I could always do another section to the more specific requirement Bountys. Not today though.

Don't think it'll be as fancy as the spots though, More like a standard list like in my 2nd post. 

I understand you, deviation from the rules is unacceptablebut this can lead to pvp stimulation.  You need clear rules, so that all this doesn't turn into a circus,  but this doesn't mean that stagnation is the best choice.  Changes can only be made by you and only selectively, I'm sure that adding a "pvp section" will not add many problems. Only 1 additional option, honest pvp 1x1, any deviation from the rules (more than 2 people in battle or cutter) - the battle will not even be considered. such a rigid framework will make your work easier, while you will do a lot for the pvp component game.

Who is too lazy to read:  collection of signatures for adding a duel stamp :D 

Edited by DreamMaker

@Palatinose @DreamMaker

I've added the "more requirements list" I've left the current ones in the "Kill on sight" List

Removed the Recently Killed list as the same name is not being that spammed as much these days. saves me time also adding a graphic every time someone is sunk :) 

I'll start making the spots smaller also so they don't take alot of room up on the main page, I'll leave the current ones for now.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2