Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lannes

When will Naval Action be finally released?

Recommended Posts

1) When will the game be finally released?

2) Will current players keep their ships, resources, gold, rank, crafting level?

3) Will there be the possibility to change the name of my captain?

(I have a different name in Naval Action Legends than I have in Naval Action. I would like to have the same name in both.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be released when its finished :) To many games these days are rushed to release. We should be glad the devs are in no hurry to release. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lannes said:

1) When will the game be finally released?

2) Will current players keep their ships, resources, gold, rank, crafting level?

3) Will there be the possibility to change the name of my captain?

(I have a different name in Naval Action Legends than I have in Naval Action. I would like to have the same name in both.)

1) The next major steps are the tutorial and the translations. Then the game has to be in the best state for release. No ETA for the moment.

2) Rank experience and crafting experience will be kept for sure.

3) Currently it's not a priority. It requires coding for security reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lannes said:

1) When will the game be finally released?

2) Will current players keep their ships, resources, gold, rank, crafting level?

3) Will there be the possibility to change the name of my captain?

(I have a different name in Naval Action Legends than I have in Naval Action. I would like to have the same name in both.)

1) not known

2) not known, but it would be VERY advsable to have a precise statement on this. As far as I know XP and craft XP should be safe. But what about ship knowledge slots, learnt books and Blueprints? Finally, no clue also about gold and ships.

3) I have read somewhere that changing name would have been an option after launch (but I cannot find the thread). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barberouge said:

.... Then the game has to be in the best state for release. No ETA for the moment.

...

lol, make my day, thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

It will be released when its finished :) To many games these days are rushed to release. We should be glad the devs are in no hurry to release. 

PUBG for example, decent but holy shit the game needs optimization

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2018 at 11:26 AM, Barberouge said:

1) The next major steps are the tutorial and the translations. Then the game has to be in the best state for release. No ETA for the moment.

2) Rank experience and crafting experience will be kept for sure.

3) Currently it's not a priority. It requires coding for security reasons.

I would've thought that 3) being able to change the name, would not be difficult, given that there are only 500 players left and only a percentage of these might want to change their captain's name. It would be easy to do a survey to ascertain how many.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have changed clan to one which is English-speaking in the French nation. This means that my base at Fort-Royal is 4 hours sailing from the clan base at Nouvelle Orleans where I would need to buy an outpost to take part in clan operations.

The huge sailing time is one thing that cannot be a favourable aspect of this game as it is now.

The second thing is that at any moment during that necessary sail, you can get attacked and sunk, and have to do the whole sail all over again. Another aspect of the game that is negative.

The third thing is that you have no way of knowing where you are when at sea, because the old grid with longitude and latitude has been inexplicably removed. A third aspect of the game that makes it less sell-able.

I am sorry to say, but I have had this game for some years now, I would not buy it in this condition, whereas when I bought it, it was fun and exciting to play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...