Game-Labs Forum

Game changing ideas

(I just releases small ideas, these are bigger ones)

I am going to start off the bat here right off, no need for explaining

#1: Old ships, a date has been set for the ships that can be added, and I personally hate the timeline, so I thought of a way to get around it, remember when you said governments abandoned port? Well what if there was a news update saying that old ships are no longer in service and have been abandoned in the sea, washing up in many areas, easy idea, and each one can have like aa separate painting scheme or sail design, easy way to bring in galleons, and encourages people to sail and look, or you can find blueprints to lets say 14 old ships in sealed bottles, maybe both ;) but I think this will silence many of those who want old warships (you can have some ships like the Mary rose, the Spanish galleon from the Spanish armada, trading vessels, sloops, heck even gun less trading vessels)

#2: AI gold fleets, made up of 1st,2nd,3rd,4th rate ships, similar to epic missions, they have 10 Indiaman's which have amazing loot in them, but you have to break a solid barrier of 20 ships (at least 7 are first rates) requiring you fleet to have a good firepower, team work and traders vessels, you can have up to 25 ppl on one fleet, there are only 2 of these fleets at a time and now on to the loot. The offensive team will have to have quite a few Indiaman's for this as the defending ones can hold versatailess terracotta, the book of rings, gold, silver, 10+ labour contracts, ship notes, ship blueprints, ship BPs,  ship permits, teak, white oak, sealed bottles, deadmans chests and multiple goodies. plus the standard prize for winning these battles are 1.2 mil gold, 400 combat marks, 2000XP

#3: Slave trades, a good source for clan to make money, a clan will get slavery trade routes upon purchasing the routes, however the ships will show up on the map, thus vulnerable to attack by other players, the routes can be defended by the players or buy purchasing extra ships of war to defend the running ship, you can use a class of ship to transport, beware! If another clan captures the ship, you will lose that trade route, so its best to send out a small fleet of trade ships at the same time by upgrading your fleet sizes for the traders. you can have up to 5 defending ships.

#4: Ship changes, the weather deck of most 4th rates plus are pretty useless to everyone, 6pds are pretty lame in 1st rate wars, what if you could upgrade the cannons up to the class below the class on the lower deck, so the victories middle gun deck can go up to 32pds instead of being 24pds, also what if you could remove guns to make the ship lighter and faster, so you could remove 4 guns from the weather deck of the santisima(2 from each side), making it slightly lighter and faster, yet you don't have to remove the entire top deck (and it would cost to have them put back it), this could also be reversed and you can add more guns(if possible) to the ship, this would make gun fights more interesting

thx for reading, please comment which Idea you like, dislike and why

14 hours ago, pepsifreddie said:

#3: Slave trades, a good source for clan to make money, a clan will get slavery trade routes upon purchasing the routes, however the ships will show up on the map, thus vulnerable to attack by other players, the routes can be defended by the players or buy purchasing extra ships of war to defend the running ship, you can use a class of ship to transport, beware! If another clan captures the ship, you will lose that trade route, so its best to send out a small fleet of trade ships at the same time by upgrading your fleet sizes for the traders. you can have up to 5 defending ships.

I do not know this word. slave trade? Do you mean Labor Hours? 

Seriously though, what do you think labor hours are? hahahaha. 

From a company standpoint they could never add slavery into the game on the grounds of making a lot of people very angry.

If I remember correctly it has been clearly announced by the devs in the past that slave trading or whale hunting won't be a thing in NA. And that's good so.

i agree the pve side of the game needs more instance based events with high rewards, but i dont know if the AI will be that easily programmed to do certain manouvers in certain points in the battle.