Game-Labs Forum
BrutishVulgarian

Little things you'd like to see

I'd like to have the option to right click on the clerk's message annoncing a kill in the combat news chat to get the info about the player that got the kill. Right now, we get the info about the ''clerk'' profile only, and must search the player's name manually to find out who is active in the area.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2020 at 11:53 AM, nigelnire said:

Got the Alpha today and I really love it , just a few small suggestions as the game is already fantastic.

It would be great to see some sailors in the towers etc similar to how they appear in Atlantic fleet. I know they are tiny and usually only a few shown but they really add to the ships  visually. Also survivors in lifeboats. There was a wooden lifeboat mod for Silent Hunter 3 complete with wreckage and survivors.  

In custom battles the option to set the weather and perhaps even time of day and to be able to choose real ships like Hood vs Bismarck.

You’re making a suggestion about a different game (Ultimate Admiral?) in the section about the game Naval Action. You should ask in the appropriate forum so the appropriate developers see it. 

I don't know if this topic has come up before, but I would love to have a timestamp for ships to see not only where and by whom, but also when exactly a ship was built or redeemed. This would help with ship trading and would simply be a very interesting additional information.

• Like 1