Game-Labs Forum

Little things you'd like to see

Craftable exceptional and master crafted regular upgrades should have durability.  MC should have high durability value, but it should be there.  Exceptionals should have "reasonable" durability.  Fines or lesser qualities should not have durability.

A money sink that hits end game players, but does not affect new players.

Today I bought me a RAZER SABERTOOTH game controller.

But I had to realise, that I could look around only per mouse - not with the joysticks on the controller.

Could that be made possible?

I guess I'm not the only one who wants to use one, and such a controller only makes real sense,

when you can have both hands at it, for all the functions.

Using the mouse in addition is not really a good solution.

I should like to se a reward for entering into a fair fight. I could think of two ways to do this:

1. The battle timer. If the BR is too uneven the battle remains open for longer and reinforcements can arrive for longer. So the people who love to gank can be ganked back to their hearts content and conterganking and so on. More fun for all. This should at least restrict ganking to more remote spots.

2. A reward for taking on ships with a bigger BR than your own. For instance an invisibility timer that would make it easier to get away if you manage to win when going against bigger opponents.

Would also prevent players jumping you when you get out feom said battle and at least give you a head start.

The rampant gank fest that seems to be the order of the day is very boring. It should at least come with a healthy risk.

As it is now I, for one, am already tired of it.

Just my opinion, and I know others feel differently, but it really is no fun that this should be the most prevalent form of pvp. ..

BT

Edited by BeeTee

I would like to see a way to balance population differences between nations. 

Could be a bonus for less populated nations compared to other nations, or some other incentive to play an nation other than the most polulated one.

Many other MMo like games use some mechanic or another.

• Like 1

I would like to see a way to balance population differences between nations.

I guess, that the new POLITICS voting chance will balance strengths good enough, like it would be in real life.

Someone gets too big and greedy - then the neighbours must form an alliance against him.

Whilst they shrunk him back to size, someone else got bigger, and the game of POLITICS will enter a new round -

with new alliances. Time will tell...

I guess, that the new POLITICS voting chance will balance strengths good enough, like it would be in real life.

Someone gets too big and greedy - then the neighbours must form an alliance against him.

Whilst they shrunk him back to size, someone else got bigger, and the game of POLITICS will enter a new round -

with new alliances. Time will tell...

Not when 1 nation has 35% of the server population on their own...

AI FLEETS!!. I like PvP when its 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or whatever the number, I would rather fight players like that. I do not like fighting someone who has an AI fleet and uses his AI fleet to do his fighting for him/her.  A lot of players are playing like this. Please remove these player AI fleets. This game is losing the fun. :+(

• Like 1

Hiding in Battle Screen or leaving Battle from that screen, must get eliminated.

It totally ruins any feeling of fairness in NAVAL ACTION.

Also, it allows those who left, to pop in to that same area hours or even days later.

Any trader, who had made sure that there are no enemy ships around, may suddenly be confronted by them.

Many players use it as an advantage.

That can't go on like this.

Maybe it was made to help players, who have a sudden call from the family or whatever.

But then it would still be much fairer, if they would just loose their ships.

That would be the much smaller unfairness.

Please change it, devs.

• Like 1

In the interest of realism, I'd like to be able to drop and retrieve anchor when entering a Port or in the Shallows. Just slopping around in the surf seems a little dumb, when you could be swept onto the beach. 

I would think a keypress along with the appropriate anchor graphic would work. But I'm not a Designer, so what do I know!

• Like 1

In the interest of realism, I'd like to be able to drop and retrieve anchor when entering a Port or in the Shallows. Just slopping around in the surf seems a little dumb, when you could be swept onto the beach.

I would think a keypress along with the appropriate anchor graphic would work. But I'm not a Designer, so what do I know!

Defiantly would love to see an anchor graphic when pulling upto port.