Game-Labs Forum

Little things you'd like to see

When I am OW and type "M", I want the map to be centered on my location and zoomed in a little,  so we don't have to drag it and zoom every time to see our currnet area.  At least remember the zoom setting for next time typing "M".  Keep the shaded radius around current location, that's already nice.

• Like 1

I like many of these last few ideas. They've been pitched before on here. The only way admins truly see these ideas (I believe) is if we make these ideas "Hot" by clicking like on them. Admins don't usually read all new posts. But when a post shows lots of activity, it pops up on their radar. If you like previous ideas, help that idea get noticed by clicking like.

I've Always thought the navy brig was too dark, here is a version with a white stripe along the gunports. Not a game changer just a thought.

A yellowish color may look nice aslo.

Navy_Brig_White.jpg

a white strip? looks like girlie to me. maybe you should do

it in a deep pink? and maybe some lawn chairs on the back deck!

• Like 1

Hopefully we will get the "Paint" Customization stuff at some point. 

Indeed Tommy, Here is a Cerberus I messed with also, I was never a fan of all that red she has going on. This is similar to the 1758 HMS Cerberus' paint scheme.

Cerb_Mustard.jpg

Here is an Image from a post made by Wicked Mouse...

cerberus3ds02.jpg19e26ea6-ff3f-47d0-a059

• Like 8

Black or red/blue trim would be more appropiate colours for the era Cerberus was built in. Red/Vermillion for the inside of the bulwarks is must imo.

Model of the Guadeloupe (same class as Cerberus)

http://collections.rmg.co.uk/collections/objects/66470.html#e0FCtSkD9ql4Zt5P.97

http://collections.rmg.co.uk/collections/objects/66458.html#TSDkgLPLzkpfRqJJ.97

http://collections.rmg.co.uk/collections/objects/66277.html#KSRpCfWqRKAcykD7.97

Underwater hull should be 'painted' with White / Brown / Black Stuff. The last two would have been more common as they were cheaper.

But I´m more annoyed by the see-through windows on the quarter galleries and stern, the flush deck and the french-style horse-shoe transom, though.

For comparison, here´s the plan of the 'real' Cerberus:

http://collections.rmg.co.uk/collections/objects/83192.html#X2bfIwD7tjw3wLEf.97

• Like 1

Black or red/blue trim would be more appropiate colours for the era Cerberus was built in. Red/Vermillion for the inside of the bulwarks is must imo.

Nice Malachi, I was doing a simple photoshop of the current model, but that color scheme would be damn nice to see in game.

Cheers!

hey!

one of the main reasons I bought this game was because it reminded me of how much I enjoyed playing pirates of the caribbean online when I was younger. One of my favourite little touches in that was the ability to walk around your ship when you're out at sea. It was super nice to be able to stroll around and look out at the horizon or watch a massive battle from a more personal perspective. I know it would be A Whole Thing to have a character that walks about but even a first person camera that you could move around would be amazing. It really adds to the immersion and helps you get way more attached to your ship :) 

post-23277-0-18732700-1467217046_thumb.png

• Like 3

Id like to be able to custmize my ship such as player designed sails and coloring and id like to see a in-game store of sorts to purchase ship bps using real money just as a time saver or some other way of getting bps as oppose to just crafting the same ship over and over praying for a drop ive crafted atleast 20 constiutions and still no bp drop just as an example of what im talking about if the store isnt an option then perhaps making the npc ship be able to drop them aswell that being said i love what you guys have done with this game and i look forward to more from you folks 

• Like 2

Legendary Ships

I would like, if ships could become legendary after you won battles and sank ships.

The legendary status would give your crew a moral boost and or give you some free crew on that ship. Getting slight boost in reload time and yard turn would be greart too.

Killing diferent ships, the size and the kind of a battle should also modify how much "reputation" you earn. With Npc battles and kills very little and pvp kills and won port battles more.

A loss or you escaping a battle should give negative points and the loss of a ship dura should reset them entierly. 

That would make a ship more and more precious over time and would add more late gam content inform of leveling.

• Like 1

Just one thing id like to see is the ability to change your name at least once, because I do not like my name and did not realize that your name shows up that you created not your steam account name.

Yes please. Once should be enough.

Id like to be able to custmize my ship such as player designed sails and coloring

Mentioned many times before and we expect this to be done soon, but without extravagant colors..

and id like to see a in-game store of sorts to purchase ship bps using real money just as a time saver or some other way of getting bps as oppose to just crafting the same ship over and over praying for a drop ive crafted atleast 20 constiutions and still no bp drop just as an example of what im talking about if the store isnt an option then perhaps making the npc ship be able to drop them aswell that being said i love what you guys have done with this game and i look forward to more from you folks 

From what I've read, this game will never have a "Premium Shop" and I like it that way. I don't like pay-to-win games like wargaiming has become.

more of a bow wave when passing thru a swell. as it is now, there's next to nothing

Yes please. The sounds seem to have improved to reflect a deck splash, yet the visual is lacking.

Legendary Ships

I would like, if ships could become legendary after you won battles and sank ships.

The legendary status would give your crew a moral boost and or give you some free crew on that ship. Getting slight boost in reload time and yard turn would be greart too.

Killing diferent ships, the size and the kind of a battle should also modify how much "reputation" you earn. With Npc battles and kills very little and pvp kills and won port battles more.

A loss or you escaping a battle should give negative points and the loss of a ship dura should reset them entierly. 

That would make a ship more and more precious over time and would add more late gam content inform of leveling.

YES PLEASE! I could just imagine being selected as a crew member on Porters Essex, or on the Constitution, or the HMS Victory. However, everyone owns these. and this would require the players ship to have a different model aspect (I think). I believe two things should happen here.

1) We should be able to name our ships, and

2) that the Legendary Status should be placed with our player profile. Our battle history should increase/decrease our status in the game. Meaning wins and number of battles should count for Legendary Status, and that our losses and length of inactivity should result in lowering our LS.

The promise that there's a few prize catches out there for the fishermen, like one in a million chances.  The prize would be a few million in gold.  Just to keep people out in the waters sailing if even for fishing alone.  A very rare prize catch though.