Game-Labs Forum

Little things you'd like to see

I shall like typical events storms during my commercial routes, indeed trading in the soul I have can second-hand see my ship outside the persistent universe

I would like a consideration of food / water a day during my long journeys and what the typical events rage add of the time(weather) of journey to the meter IG. It would be necessary to be able to buy foodstuffs(commodities) and what its storage encroaches on the capacity of cargo boat of the ship

I would like longer nights (02:30 am of the morning the sun gets up) to take advantage lightings of the ship which are attractive

I shall like seeing one can more storms in the open world, her are very attractive and returned well

I would like to see the flags of nations on ships rather than to see the name of the kingdom in the tag a player, I shall also like a customization of a flag of clan, and a customization of the name of ship

I would like the implementation of contract of transport, the possibility of putting a bonus(premium) on the head of an enemy having poured and taken me my cargo. (One can as in on-line Eve)

I would like I could switch off the lights of my ship to hide him(it) from the enemy eyes during storm or of night in open world, but also the appearance of bank of mist when the night comes on an authority to try to escape more easily has my aggressor. 

J'aimerai des événements type tempêtes lors de mes trajets commerciaux, en effet commerçant dans l'âme j'ai peut d'occasion de voir mon navire hors de l'univers persistant

J'aimerais une prise en compte de nourriture/eau par jour lors de mes longs voyages et que les événements types tempêtes ajoutent du temps de voyage au compteur IG. Il faudrait pouvoir acheter les denrées et que son stockage empiète sur la capacité de cargo du navire

J'aimerais une gestion de l'équipage et de leur paye, qu'il ne soit possible de recruter les membres perdus que dans les ports d'appartenance. Et que le manque de marins rallonge les délais de distances en monde ouvert et la difficulté de manœuvre dans les instances

J'aimerais que les tempêtes nous prélève un coût en terme humain et matériel si elles sont mal appréhendées.

J'aimerais des nuits plus longues (02h30 du matin le soleil se lève) afin de profiter des éclairages du navire qui sont jolis

J'aimerai voir un peut plus de tempêtes dans le monde ouvert, elle sont très jolies et bien rendues

J'aimerais voir les drapeaux des nations sur les navires plutôt que de voir le nom du royaume dans le tag joueur, j'aimerai aussi une personnalisation d'un drapeau de clan, et une personnalisation du nom de navire

J'aimerais la mise en place de contrat de transport , la possibilité de mettre une prime sur la tête d'un ennemi m'ayant coulé et pris ma cargaison. (Un peut comme dans Eve online)

J'aimerais pouvoir éteindre les lumières de mon navire pour le dissimuler aux yeux ennemis lors de tempête ou de nuit en monde ouvert, mais aussi l'apparition de banc de brume lorsque la nuit vient sur une instance afin de tenter d'échapper plus facilement a mon agresseur.

Can you make it easier to enter ports, it is so damn frustrating at the moment trying to get in those last few (mm)?

Don't show the mouse arrow when using the spyglass in OW.

Don't show mouse arrow when HUD is disabled, makes for nicer screenshots.

Edited by Jesters-Ink
  • Like 1

Only thing that I do really miss is the cannons rolling back after firing. I know it was to be consiere to be too FPS heavy, but id like to see it return maby in the future someday. if not onthe bigger ships, then atleast on the smaller ones. Like Cutter, lynx, privateer etc

• Like 3

SOUNDS!!

Officers shouting commands during battle, crew members replying to officers, masthead hailing the deck when a player ship is spotted in OW maybe sea chanties being sung by the crew in OW every now and then, just a bit of life to the ship.

• Like 5

SOUNDS!!

Officers shouting commands during battle, crew members replying to officers, masthead hailing the deck when a player ship is spotted in OW maybe sea chanties being sung by the crew in OW every now and then, just a bit of life to the ship.

This will be added soon, already confirmed by the admins :D

Check: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14182-crew-shouts-community-research-project-heavily-moderated/

• Like 3

Probably already posted in this topic, but I would really like to see text boxes instead of sliders in the crafting menu.

Having a background in computer science, I know it would not be hard to do

With the sliders, it's already coded to show red if there are not enough labor hours or materials

All that is needed in the code, if the slider was replaced with a text box, was a check to make sure a number was entered

If you need help with that, pm me.

• Like 1