Game-Labs Forum

SVERIGE FIGHT BACK

Pit Pinsel

7 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

RSC and other clans have the balls to fight the Swerg at one of their ports at the Bahamas. This is a clear message in response to all the damage dealed to GB by the swedish. 

You are right they have instead of one player troll that hide on forum. :ph34r:

Edited by GhastlyGhost
  • Like 1

Just to clarify some things here. It was pure stupidity. We collected playerwise what we could, none of the officers had done pb's since before the wind patch, hence we just didn't know it would turn so fast. Considering the starting wind inside the battle, we decided to sail out as far as possible. I got several tags on me, many went through the decive one didn't. That's all. 

As Kloot draw a picture, I will draw one aswell: the analogy of a well organized group in front of a capital. The captains sailing out to counter that are usually unorganized. It felt exactly like that. Mine and some other officers mistakes led to the insta loss of Carta. For this moment you all just put too much expectations in the swedish nation.

War will be fun though I guess. My brain is then back aswell I hope ;)

• Like 3

On 4.01.2018 at 3:28 AM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Your alliance was confirmed as soon as swedish and polish fleets fought together at South Haiti.

You are licking the ass of Sveno since then. Probably even you have dealings with DNP and VLTRA against GB's southern holdings.

RSC and other clans have the balls to fight the Swerg at one of their ports at the Bahamas. This is a clear message in response to all the damage dealed to GB by the swedish. 

In the meantime DNP and poles should grind more combat marks. Maybe one day admin will allow the conversion into pvp marks or victory marks. You are out of the rvr competition and you will always be.

Are you such an ignorant, or are you just pretending to be on the forum?
Polish nation did not have NEVER, ANY, alliance with DNP, I will say more, we regularly drank on the port or two in the south of Haiti, so suggesting that we had some dark interests with DNP is a rudeness on your part.
Alliance with Swedes? We have never had an alliance with the Swedes, and our only diplomatic relationship is Sveno's promise that he will not hello kitty us off the map.
If there is no war for you = an alliance, then you'd better get involved in learning, because you're writing such nonsense on the forum that I'm sorry for you, Horatio.
Third thing, I am able to assume that the greater part of our clan has more brands than you, because not the RvR itself is alive, we swim a lot on pvp, pirates, French, and you. Only with you it is difficult to get marks because you hide like rats in the reinforcement zone.
No greetings.

18 hours ago, Wojtek said:

Polish nation did not have NEVER, ANY, alliance with DNP, I will say more, we regularly drank on the port or two in the south of Haiti, so suggesting that we had some dark interests with DNP is a rudeness on your part.
Alliance with Swedes? We have never had an alliance with the Swedes, and our only diplomatic relationship is Sveno's promise that he will not hello kitty us off the map.
If there is no war for you = an alliance, then you'd better get involved in learning, because you're writing such nonsense on the forum that I'm sorry for you, Horatio.
Third thing, I am able to assume that the greater part of our clan has more brands than you, because not the RvR itself is alive, we swim a lot on pvp, pirates, French, and you. Only with you it is difficult to get marks because you hide like rats in the reinforcement zone.
No greetings.

wpid-6072c3f98f422cbfe116f89220478223.jp

• Like 6

On 5/1/2018 at 4:47 PM, Wojtek said:

No greetings.

I will only say, we didn't hide in Prinzapolka. Did we?

You tried, you failed. As soon as you understand you need our friendship to survive, the better. Don't forget the great disadvantages of being an impossible nation. 

About DNP, look at them. They grinded Oranjestad and conquer it without any loss. Looks like DNP is licking some asses. 

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I will only say, we didn't hide in Prinzapolka. Did we?

You tried, you failed. As soon as you understand you need our friendship to survive, the better. Don't forget the great disadvantages of being an impossible nation. 

About DNP, look at them. They grinded Oranjestad and conquer it without any loss. Looks like DNP is licking some asses. 

Orangjestad was given to the Danes to prevent Russia from taking it at night.  The swede clan that owned it hasn't returned and they could not set timers.  The same clan owned navasse, nippes and hat island.  Try not to pat DNP too hard on the back for being vassals.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

As soon as you understand you need our friendship to survive, the better.

We could have been friends but you had to just mess around with Poland and Prussia telling us what we can and cannot have, interfering in a place that Great Britain had no reason being at except to attempt to satisfy your greed. Plus, we know what being a "friend" of Great Britain means. Not worth any faction or individual's time.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

Orangjestad was given to the Danes to prevent Russia from taking it at night.  The swede clan that owned it hasn't returned and they could not set timers.  The same clan owned navasse, nippes and hat island.  Try not to pat DNP too hard on the back for being vassals.  

Actually there where more clans involved, we just made most  damage. We where asked to help a nation to deal with a pb mechanic, that we belive is bad for game play. So we did. And it couldn’t be a problem for youre strategy in the game, because otherwise you would allready have attacked.

would we have helped Russia in the same situation, I do hope so. A nation should not suffere a strategie loss becaus a game mechanic an inaktive clan. Neither should another nation use it for there advantage.

How Russia regards Denmark and certain clans, well guess the only way to get a kind word, would be if we choose to be your pet. And honestly we are to ugly to be a pet.

btw the prize for the *Oranjenstad was a port closer to the brits for hunting. But I guess that mother russia never would make such offer.

Edited by staun
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Louis Garneray said:

Some French are present in RVR and trying their best at this rat race.

If more French were active in PB we would have Victory Marks by now.

But I do understand why a lot of players just dont care anymore. And put a side the pb mechanics. Ppl would like to fight on even odds. The new reward system for top, well it just screwed the rest. 

Lets do the mat. I get 8 pvp marks for a ship, each matchs take with transport an houre. I win 1/2. Need 50 pvp for a VM.So lets do the math. 50/8*2=12,5 houres I need to get a VM. Basicly 2 hours a day. Are Vm important. Oh yes. Guess who will win a screen fight. The one that can bring 20 first rates ore the one who can bring 20 2 rates.

Small Nations allready have less players and now they also have to fight in smaller ships. I do wonder why they dont bother about RvR. But guess Devs think the game is best with 3 superpowers that have the map, and the rest a couple of ports. But if they want less Nations, why just not delete some of the Nations.

12 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

We could have been friends but you had to just mess around with Poland and Prussia telling us what we can and cannot have, interfering in a place that Great Britain had no reason being at except to attempt to satisfy your greed. Plus, we know what being a "friend" of Great Britain means. Not worth any faction or individual's time.

Just leave the guy alone. There are a few suspects who match his asshole-identity. Once we know for sure, it will be made public so the whole server can send his regards.

@Jorge @_Alucard_ @Banished Privateer

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

You lack perception's skills, buddy.

Look at the french, they got some pixels in the map very easily thanks to GB.

GB have conquered Grand Bahama against the push of muricans, spantards and rats.

Once we finish in securing the area, we will recover our historical holdings in other places of the map. It is just a matter of time.

You may be our guest in our land or a small annoyance in our path. Decide what it is best for your nation. 

Just an advice, we don't like the attacks at our ports. And I really hope you will never have any kind of agreement with the spantards setted next to you. 

If you begin to take the spanish ports at Panama we will take as a good gesture towards GB. Think about it.

• 1 month later...