Game-Labs Forum

SVERIGE FIGHT BACK

Pit Pinsel

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

swerg is not swerg anymore its just sweden. Many left for poland and russia

what does Poland have to do with it ?

are you trying to drag in more nations into this discussion ?

Edited by Cr33D

1 minute ago, rediii said:

slaves*

interesting concept, according to some we still are...

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

wtf are people even reading what I write nowadays or just see single words and then start writjng? ^^

I said sweden is no zerg anymore, many left for poland and russia

PFK left for poland or not? Its nothing more than a fact creed chill.

I am as chilled as possible.

Pfk was not much help when played for Sweden anyways, we were just an insignificant number looking on pb participation at this time and probably wouldn't make up 5 % of Sweden numbers to be honest. Not sure how many left to play for Russia.

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Gold is no problem? For the map win you need to maintain at least 50 ports. That's 10 millions a day. Might be that this was no problem for Sweden, when you have been a swerg. But it is a big problem for a nation like Russia, who has mostly pvp and rvr players and only few traders. And as long as you're right, it will become a huge problem for Sweden, if you lost all those carebears to other nations due to your failure in the last weeks. HRE owns 200 millions? Enough to pay for 3 more weeks. After you have spent that fortune out of better times you just go bancrupt and lose the ports therefore. No need to conquer them. No ports, no chance for a map win. No map win, no victory marks. No victory marks no 1. Rates. No 1. Rates no chance to win deep water PBs.

And Russia got Victory marks through......Ahm, how?

Alt accounts.

Dude please :)

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

you just go bancrupt and lose the ports therefore

Seems you don't even know about the basics of money making in NA :lol:

1 minute ago, rediii said:

No problem I see @sveno and @Mikocen as my personal slaves aswell.

You are so chilled that you think I meant that I guess ^^

not at all, I treat whole game as a chill and forums is a part of it Troll Horatio did mention something about us in this topic or similar, I am sure this will convince him even more to believe in his statement :)

with kind regards :)

1 minute ago, Stepp636 said:

We all know that CABAL spent over 500 Millions on hookers in the last 3 months. 

Without the income from Cartagena they need to change their Lifestyle. 

Our great imperator rediii already ordered us to do 2 fleet missions daily and to send him all the money.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

We all know that CABAL spent over 500 Millions on hookers in the last 3 months. 

Without the income from Cartagena they need to change their Lifestyle. 

Well that is true, I guess now we are skint again maybe you can send us some of those cheaper Spanish ladyboy’s you russian’s have been monopolising!!:)

• Like 3

Lots of salt on the forums from a guy who couldn’t be bothered to defend the most important port in the game despite complaining on the forums how bored he was at not getting good fights.  Odd that.  

We sent our screeners on a one way trip into the bay of Carta with the intention of making sure our fleet got in.  We got in.  I’m not sure if it was arrogance or stupidity, but some how Sweden had zero screeners outside the port and managed to get themselves screened out.  I almost wonder if he allowed himself to get tagged so you wouldn’t suffer the shame of losing in the PB.  Sveno on the stream said something to the effect of, well we would of probably lost in the battle anyway.  It was an odd choice streaming the screening fight with coms   Now we know why

I replaced most of our losses in the screening fight while I sat afk in the PB.  No big deal.  Dropping some screening bucs for Carta is a fair trade to me.  

Edited by Christendom

Sweden was scared and went for the easiest target... 

They did it against the Dutch/French (when they were at there weakest). They'll probably now only attack the screening fleets so they can't be defeated in a port battle!!

Question... Is LV doing your PR campaign??

"the north remembers"

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

u stole our players

To clarify - we didn't steal anyone. We're probably the only nation which built it's population mostly on new players, or players which were inactive in PvP and RvR before. We're an added value to the game - starting from 2-3 active players, we have many more, and growing.

Now we have global players joining us as well, which is great.

ps. I heard that Not Vazco joined your ranks. I could accuse you of stealing players, he could play for Commonwealth instead :P Damn traitor...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

It's a war game and no tournament. Sweden got beaten yesterday under existing game mechanic. No need to proof this fact.

FACT definition for you: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fact

Sweden won battle outside port - FACT

Russia take over Carta vs two mortar brigs - FACT

We all know this is a war game and nobody deny you are strongest RvR nation at the moment - i`m just curious why you don`t want fight them in fair fight to prove you better than them? Simple question and please simple answer - no twisting of "facts" and hiding behind game mechanics.

13 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

It's a war game and no tournament. Sweden got beaten yesterday under existing game mechanic. No need to proof this fact.

Well, I wouldn't call it beaten. The fight that actually took place was won by sweden although it doesn't matter in the end cause one side didn't really want to win this one and came with throw away ships and the other got out smarted but actually wanted to fight a port battle. Which itself wasn't really won either since there was no real opposition. 

All this talk beforehand, who has the best fleet, the bigger balls and e-peens or whatever, the constant whining about empty port battles, the crying that the game is dead and pvp and other mechanics are shit. But if it comes to the point where we finally could have a real, interesting to watch and meaningful port battle, a clash between two strong and competent fleets, everything is done to avoid it. RvR on server and in the forum is so full of hypocrisy it is no wonder if this game actually might die. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Coraline Vodka said:

I always thought it would be impossible to tag in a defense PB fleet (without bs alt

Naval action legens if you want lobby style pvp

I don`t want lobby style pvp i want see who is the best by skill not numbers on Caribbean server mate.