Game-Labs Forum

Add Prussian/Russian/Polish Ports to PvE Server

PvE would be a good server to test out map resets.  Let them captured ports from AI only and than every so many weeks/months the map just resets back to start.  Though honestly the three HARD CORE PvP Nations should never have been added to that server.  At least not with proper mechanics.

23 minutes ago, admin said:

maybe admiralties should be added to free towns? We don't see any other easy solution

That would work as well.   So I am all for it.

Albeit I am not sure why it would be a Problem to just give some of the Neutral Ports to the 3 New Factions on PvE Server.

There is alot of very Empty Room on the PvE Server with no Factions being Settled there. So it should not pose such a Big Problem ?

1 hour ago, admin said:

maybe admiralties should be added to free towns? We don't see any other easy solution

Could ya'll allow them to attack neutral ports though?   Than just lock the ports owned by player nations?   It would give them some PvE content on that server and maybe have it wipe later on when ya'll can get to changing some of the codes.

If you simply made some of the Neutral ports on the server new nation's ports that could at least give those players a home.  Perhaps around Cartagena de Indias for one nation, around San Juan del Norte for another, and the third either around Ysil or even around the FLA panhandle somewhere?

But alternatively I'd be for a single stable capital somewhere too for those three nations, combined with the idea above of the ability to capture neutral ports from AI, with a map reset periodically like every 2 or 3 months.