Game-Labs Forum

European Imperial Eagles (TALON) are recruiting

Bonjour Capitaines,

European Imperial Eagles are recruiting English speaking players on PVP 1 (Caribbean) 

We are a small clan looking to add to our numbers for the fight ahead.

We have 2, that's right 2 LvL 50 crafters so there is a shed load of kit waiting for you.

All we ask is that you can speak English and fight like F**k in a battle :-)

The smaller the clan the bigger the fight, so sign up and lets get 'er done

Quote of the day "Nuts"

Merci

Pierre McDuff

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pitxagorri said:

removing the obvious things... i was just asking because there is nothing in the post that says you play in the french nation ;)

Lol, there was me thinking that my post has the picture of a french imperial eagle, the bonjour Captaines and the merci from myself..Pierre,  would have players thinking that i was recruiting for the British nation lol

All good fun :-)

I would like to join.

I was in a clan that is now defunct, the Legion Etrangere, and moved to another, La Confrere des Botteurs de Culs, but they have persuaded me they have too few English speakers. So, now, I am looking for a truly English-speaking, French nation Clan.

I am located in Italy and speak fluent Italian as well.

I lived in Australia for most of my life, and have been a wargamer in miniature figurines (Napoleonic 25mm) since 1973.

Edited by Lannes
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Lannes said:

I would like to join.

I was in a clan that is now defunct, the Legion Etrangere, and moved to another, La Confrere des Botteurs de Culs, but they have persuaded me they have too few English speakers. So, now, I am looking for a truly English-speaking, French nation Clan.

I am located in Italy and speak fluent Italian as well.

I lived in Australia for most of my life, and have been a wargamer in miniature figurines (Napoleonic 25mm) since 1973.

Hi Lannes, you would be more than welcome, if you contact myself, Pierre McDuff or Edmund Dante in game we will invite you.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...