Game-Labs Forum

Lose a fleetship very stupid

Knuddel

My bot boarded a Mercury and jumped over to it.... 

So I lose a very good Teak White oak Wappen of hamburg with a great upgrade on it: Elite British rig refit, French Gunners and i dont know

FD6676615CA1C6BC94234F6AC06F45C4EED14034

Would be nice if i get it back. 

Thx 

P.s. I will never use bots agin!!!

Not much you can do to Protect your Ship from Winning a Fight lol

And yeah they seriously need to Change this Idiotic Behavior of Fleet Ships Boarding Smaller Ships and taking them instead......

Its fine if a Ship of the Line Boards a Small Ship and Captures it. But if it decides to use it. It should only stock Minimal Crew to the Captured Ship and maintain its own Ship with as much Crew as possible for itself....

If they dont have the Crew to use both they should Not use only their Original Ship....

12 hours ago, Knuddel said:

So will you replace the Wappen Teak White oak and the upgrades which was sunken caurse the AI jumped on another ship or not????

I would defenitly call it a bug.

sorry to hear your ship is lost

but ask yourself how many crew did that wapen von Hamburg had when it entered battle

(full crew victory  and some man on the weapon is not a good thing)

undercrewed wapen is going to be boarded by the enemy 

it was just not  a smart thing  to enter a battle with the wapen in it  

your wapen was doomed from the beginning  

also, ai are not the easy target for eating like breakfast 

it is working as intended (and yes it is hard to experience this loss )

conclusion it is not a bug (it was a captains mistake, and would bribe al the crew on your victory (to keep the mouth shut)and tell the admiralty is was lost during a storm and you did not find any survivors )

Edited by Thonys

The wappen boarded the Mercury.... so more crew than the Mercury... jeap a bid undercrewed  but a bug that they jumped on the Mercury! I dont call them to do so. They jumped on a sinkking Ship. If they dont do so the wappen would be swimming. So its a bug and i want it back!

Edit: The boarding in the middle of enemy is a Bug as Well

Edited by Knuddel

8 minutes ago, Knuddel said:

The wappen boarded the Mercury.... so more crew than the Mercury... jeap a bid undercrewed  but a bug that they jumped on the Mercury! I dont call them to do so. They jumped on a sinkking Ship. If they dont do so the wappen would be swimming. So its a bug and i want it back!

Edit: The boarding in the middle of enemy is a Bug as Well

if you are sinking you also can board  ot fire at a other vesseel 

if it is not sunk totally it can fire /board  and sail  it is visa versa

if you have a few guys in survifal and still 25% Strukture you can drive around... (not sinking)

And that was after the boarding was sucksessfull...

They jumped on a merc with no struckture, no masts (caurse we assisted with grapes) 

Dont discust with me any more. I want to have a staitment from the Devs. 

At the moment Fleet NPC will switch the ship if

• the current ship is sinking
  • the current ship is undercrewed

This issue will be fixed in most likely January either by asking a player (owner of fleet ship) if he wants to change the ship or completely disable the option for fleet ships to change ships

• Like 5