Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

@Ink and @admin

 

With all that ship notes around, i think the devs should ask themselves:

 

"Do we want to have crafted ships and the action of crafting valued inside this game!?"

 

If so they should remove every shipnote!

That would imply getting permits instead of notes.

 

If not they could get rid of all the crafting and give access to every ship via ship notes!

Edited by Navalus Magnus
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Navalus Magnus said:

With all that ship notes around, i think the devs should ask themselves:

 

"Do we want to have crafted ships and the action of crafting valued inside this game!?"

 

If so they should remove every shipnote!

That would imply getting permits instead of notes.

 

If not they could get rid of all the crafting and give access to every ship via ship notes!

I am a crafter, and I tell you there is still room for crafting ships.

You just have to know which ships are used for what things and - accordingly - sell full fitted and gunned ships with the right fittings, guns and woods. They will be sold.

In example, lately - after last patch - endymions are quite in demand.

Edited by victor
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Navalus Magnus said:

@Ink and @admin

 

With all that ship notes around, i think the devs should ask themselves:

 

"Do we want to have crafted ships and the action of crafting valued inside this game!?"

 

If so they should remove every shipnote!

That would imply getting permits instead of notes.

 

If not they could get rid of all the crafting and give access to every ship via ship notes!

I total agree with you

the notes were actually rewarded in events where you got a ship note (as loot)

but suddenly (probably as a shortcoming of content )  they put it in as a new item in with the tab rewards

?? why do i say this:

it does not make sense at all to have a building programme in your game on one side ......... and give ship notes for almost free to everybody on the other side

that same count for the gold 

we have:

 pvp marks 

combat marks 

victory marks 

trademarks (not in game yet)

(if we are going to continue with this:.....>>>>  we need screening marks and hunting marks and other marks as well)

 

I completely agree that ship needs to bee build 

 

give notes only as loot (in events or other rare occasions)

every note in the reward system has to be removed.....Think about it you....... buy a reward in the shop around the corner.

are you all brainwashed by advertisement....

 

*a reward is something you get,..... something you earned or if you are rewarded for it....

you are all spoiled and don't seem to feel the value of stuff and take it all for grantage and find it normal you can buy stuff what actually should be given to you all. 

 

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Navalus Magnus said:

And btw: I've spoken to some crafters who said the opposite of you!

Many players cannot believe it ... but also crafting and trading crafted ships need some skills. Craft and trade it's just a different kind of PVP

Bascially I agree that - at least - also hermione and wasas should be craftable.

As far as notes, I do not know. Of course for me it would be an advantage if notes did not exist.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@jodgi

I think that problem could be solved with a global market for ship contracts:

- the cheaper a crafter could build, the more contracts people would sign with him or her

- and if you allow different kinds of payment (gold and / or marks) everyone - from hardcore PvPers to PvEers and traders - should be able to pay crafters for ships!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

does legends have notes?

no, they don't 

so i believe players who do not see the whole picture should go play legends (as single-minded pief paf poef players  )

in naval action with notes >>> they throw away the child with the bad water

and the devil is OLD @admin

 

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thonys said:

should go play legends

It never ceases to baffle me that you serious face dudes would rather push away people then accomodate people who think different.

 

12 minutes ago, Thonys said:

they throw away the child with the bad water

Ah, we have the exact same saying in Norway. We prolly learned it from you. BTW, are you sure it's not you who are throwing away the babies (players) by discarding the washwater (note ships)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Navalus Magnus said:

@jodgi

I think that problem could be solved with a global market for ship contracts:

- the cheaper a crafter could build, the more contracts people would sign with him or her

- and if you allow different kinds of payment (gold and / or marks) everyone - from hardcore PvPers to PvEers and traders - should be able to pay crafters for ships!

It could work.

Real economies have a bunch of regulations to protect the little guy. I actually think of note ships as a way of keeping eco scumbags honest, as there are limits to what people want to pay when they have the note ship alternatives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jodgi said:

It never ceases to baffle me that you serious face dudes would rather push away people then accomodate people who think different.

 

Ah, we have the exact same saying in Norway. We prolly learned it from you. BTW, are you sure it's not you who are throwing away the babies (players) by discarding the washwater (note ships)?

no....i dont think so

i am not against notes....

but the way it is acquired is a problem,if for instance your wasa is sunk ,you just buy a new one  it in the shop called rewards (for doing battle)instead of earned by events where it is rare

look at fights where you only see rare ships like the op  wasa where it is a common thing to have  and every other frigate is a rare ship instead of common

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thonys said:

no....i dont think so

i am not against notes....

but the way it is acquired is a problem,if for instance your wasa is sunk ,you just buy a new one  it in the shop called rewards (for doing battle)instead of earned by events where it is rare

look at fights where you only see rare ships like the op  wasa where it is a common thing to have  and every other frigate is a rare ship instead of common

Well the wasa is 75 pvp marks so you dont "just buy a new one" - 75 pvp marks is about 1.5 - 2 days of active pvping

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-12-2017 at 2:54 PM, Liq said:

Well the wasa is 75 pvp marks so you dont "just buy a new one" - 75 pvp marks is about 1.5 - 2 days of active pvping

i bet you "just buy it"above anything else

 

so it is rare?

what suddenly has a different meaning 

ask yourself who sails a Essex, or any other"common"vessel, those people should be given a medal for sailing "rare" ships?

 

i going to think that it is not only foul play but also a foul game, what will become a death sentence in the game community in the long run

even before it all starts...

(its called ...doomed )

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thonys said:

does legends have notes?

no, they don't 

so i believe players who do not see the whole picture should go play legends (as single-minded pief paf poef players  )

in naval action with notes >>> they throw away the child with the bad water

and the devil is OLD @admin

 

nah ... jodgi is a good guy. I want him also in naval action.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Multi player ( multi means several by the way, not one solo ) magic word ! Wow... someone actually used it !

 

We have 219 members in our clan (PvE) and we work together on many things; missions, trader caps, hostility missions, upgrades and ships construction to mention a few. It's what makes this game great as well as the excellent sailing model. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...