Game-Labs Forum

Boarding Timer Malfunction

Bronze Republic

So I went out for a quick mission in my Santisma today unknowing it would be my last.  I was doing my normal 1st rate mission Santi vs Santi.  Everything was going as planned and he boarded me.  After three rounds winning against him, something went horribly wrong.  My timer said there were 10 seconds left, then it immediately went to 2 seconds left.  Thus, I could not properly coordinate my attack rounds and lost 150 of my crew.  Then the next round came and it was even worse.  If I remember correctly, it went from 10 seconds to 3 then back to 5.  I was doing all I could to select the appropriate defense moves, but I could not work against the clock this time.  While I could just very well be bad at boarding action, I know not to counter-attack into an attack, but nothing like this has happened to me before. 

I have no idea whether this will happen again or how to correct it, as the issue makes sailing too dangerous to try.  Needless to say, this is a large loss to my fleet and I and others experiencing the issue find it hard to sail out of port again in fear of this issue happening again.  

Thank you for any ideas and help!

20171223004126_1.jpg

Not sure what you call a win, but according to that you lost all 7 rounds.  You can't sit and brace against a full crew AI that has Barricades and Marines.  The only round you came close was the one you defended.  While there could of been a lag spike or something but those first three rounds aren't wins.   Also keep your distance and always have more crew than AI and you won't get pulled.

Did you F11 it, they are pretty good about repalceing things when something glitches in the game, but remember keep your distance and always have more crew than AI.