Game-Labs Forum

[XOXO] - Free Hugs n' Kisses - Kingdom of Prussia

I find it funny how barely anyone ( except some carebears ) bothered to join prussia when they introduced it and now that they took some ports, kicked some ass and had some of the better PvP players join it, everyone is switching to prussia to be in the "winner" team.... people are pathetic.

Anyways, nice job taking those ports XOXO. Kudos to the lads from the old ROVER clan, who have been there since day 1. Keep it up!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Landsman said:

I find it funny how barely anyone ( except some carebears ) bothered to join prussia when they introduced it and now that they took some ports, kicked some ass and had some of the better PvP players join it, everyone is switching to prussia to be in the "winner" team.... people are pathetic.

Anyways, nice job taking those ports XOXO. Kudos to the lads from the old ROVER clan, who have been there since day 1. Keep it up!

It is pretty funny. I joined Prussia at about the same time XOXO was started, and it's been funny to see the perception of Prussia change. Luckily people that aren't interested in real PvP and action won't survive in this nation, because we only operate out of contested ports, and won't look for or defend ports that won't provide more action. So without safe ports and safe zones, people will either improve and learn to fight, or will switch to a easier nation. 

Heads up and huzzah to PGG and HANSA two former only german speaking pve clans that became brother in arms and all the other Prussian clans uboat, salty.....

XOXO

Edited by z4ys

• 5 months later...