Game-Labs Forum

[XOXO] - Free Hugs n' Kisses - Kingdom of Prussia

xoxo_faux_gold_pink_lips_black_classic_r

[XOXO]

Upcoming Group of players [XOXO] is looking for active companions looking to share and deliver deadly Kisses n' Hugs to the world! Join the group if you are looking for a challenge in a surrounding without any pre-set allies, with loads of enemies and no Easymode safezones!

We are a bunch of experienced players which mainly enjoyed OW hunting - However, we wan't to give another aspect of the game a try & are looking for some epic (bigger) battles in the future.

Nation: Kingdom of Prussia

Timezone: At the momen't we're only EU-based, however we're always up for company from all around the world.

Goals: Putting together a reasonable sized fleet to fill proper Port Battles, get on the same level as current dominating fleets - But ALSO OW PvP roaming - Most importantly: Have fun in enjoyable fights!

If we got your interest, contact one of the following officers (ingame or on the forums)

Edited by Liq
  • Like 21

5 minutes ago, Liq said:

xoxo_faux_gold_pink_lips_black_classic_r

[XOXO]

Upcoming Group of players [XOXO] is looking for active companions looking to share and deliver deadly Kisses n' Hugs to the world! Join the group if you are looking for a challenge in a surrounding without any pre-set allies, with loads of enemies and no Easymode safezones!

We are a bunch of experienced players which mainly enjoyed OW hunting - However, we wan't to give another aspect of the game a try & are looking for some epic (bigger) battles in the future.

Nation: Kingdom of Prussia

Timezone: At the momen't we're only EU-based, however we're always up for company from all around the world.

Goals: Putting together a reasonable sized fleet to fill proper Port Battles, get on the same level as current dominating fleets - But ALSO OW PvP roaming - Most importantly: Have fun in enjoyable fights!

If we got your interest, contact one of the following officers (ingame or on the forums)

Best of luck to you guys from HOST in Poland. Hopefully in the long term we can fight alongside against common enemies.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I thought you guys were already kicked out of Prussia?

We left. But we decided to go back and try to bury the hatchet, and finally cooperate with our Gerrman comrades to keep the nation alive :) 

Edited by Sella22
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

If I were to join, would I get bitched at for sinking anyone who does not fly a Polish Prussian flag?

Will Politicians get in the way of my braves?

@Liq

No deals (for now) - Anything not prussian is fair game .)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I thought you guys were already kicked out of Prussia?

Maybe they are kicking them selves right back in.

Funny thing I was like XOXO's oh great we have a dating service here now...best of luck to you guys.  Teach them carebears how to do it.  See you in the OW on one side or the other.

• Like 3