Game-Labs Forum

Join Sweden for free Pretzels!

Havelock

1 hour ago, troody said:

why not stop writing bullshit? ...would be the first time...

Was not BF fleet in front of Sant Marta when russians attack...coz it was on cpt reverse stream. Then again just yesterday the mighty @sveno declared that he was happy to give Gran Turk to rubli. So ...no bullshit man, for realz! 

Edited by AxIslander

51 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Was not BF fleet in front of Sant Marta when russians attack...coz it was on cpt reverse stream. The again just yesterday the mighty @sveno declared that he wss happy to give Gran Turk to rubli. So ...no bullshit man, for real! 

I believe sveno probably meant he’s happy for anyone to have grand Turk , other than russian nation.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:33 PM, Otto Kohl said:

Please dont make yourself look even more pathetic. With changing that Hidden Island timers you openly admitted you are afraid of fair PB's. Keep stomping noob Brits, thats all you can do ^_^.

Not sure why you in particular are being so hostile.  You could of taken out this aggression in one of the dozen or so PBs that Russian had against GB where you (and no one else) showed up.  The timers were changed because we simply cannot defend our territory from 4 nations at once.  

This week proved that the "uncoordinated" triple flip (actually it was a quad flip) by Rubli, BF and the Swedes that totally "wasn't planned" that setting timers and playing "fair" only matters if everyone else does.  

This very much a case of, we wan't you guys to play fair so we don't have to.  Get off your high horse mate.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Not sure why you in particular are being so hostile.  You could of taken out this aggression in one of the dozen or so PBs that Russian had against GB where you (and no one else) showed up.  The timers were changed because we simply cannot defend our territory from 4 nations at once.  

This week proved that the "uncoordinated" triple flip (actually it was a quad flip) by Rubli, BF and the Swedes that totally "wasn't planned" that setting timers and playing "fair" only matters if everyone else does.  

This very much a case of, we wan't you guys to play fair so we don't have to.  Get off your high horse mate.

So I gave it 6 months before community would start openly use timers - not to get battles at their convenience, but to avoid battles at all. And it took 1 month.. You sure set a new standard of pathetic. 

In regard to the multiflips.. didn't you guys flip 4 swedish ports in collaboration with the dutch/french/brits? My recollection may be flawed, but I do suspect you of a fair bit of hypocracy..

@admin was the PB timers intended for avoiding PBs? Take a look at the map there sure are shitload of US and australian players all of a sudden.. OR the community are just being competitive as all human nature goes and tries to get every advantage they can get. #Globalserverfail

2 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

So I gave it 6 months before community would start openly use timers - not to get battles at their convenience, but to avoid battles at all. And it took 1 month.. You sure set a new standard of pathetic. 

In regard to the multiflips.. didn't you guys flip 4 swedish ports in collaboration with the dutch/french/brits? My recollection may be flawed, but I do suspect you of a fair bit of hypocracy..

@admin was the PB timers intended for avoiding PBs? Take a look at the map there sure are shitload of US and australian players all of a sudden.. OR the community are just being competitive as all human nature goes and tries to get every advantage they can get. #Globalserverfail

Didn't you quit?  No one cares about you anymore babe, just give it a rest.  I think combined US time zone players have taken 5 ports or less out of a couple hundred or so in the past month.  Aussies have taken zero.  I know you haven't been around, but at least get your facts straight before spewing your bullcrap.  

Stay retired bud.  Byeeee

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Didn't you quit?  No one cares about you anymore babe, just give it a rest.  I think combined US time zone players have taken 5 ports or less out of a couple hundred or so in the past month.  Aussies have taken zero.  I know you haven't been around, but at least get your facts straight before spewing your bullcrap.  

Stay retired bud.  Byeeee

Right so the entire dutch nation was a US TZ nation all along? and the brits all came from australia from South of Cuba to Belize? right.. Thx for ruining yet another server..

#globalserverfailedforareason

8 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Right so the entire dutch nation was a US TZ nation all along? and the brits all came from australia from South of Cuba to Belize? right.. Thx for ruining yet another server..

#globalserverfailedforareason

Actually EU players took those ports and set the timers to the morning so the russians didn't take them.  Not many Aussie brits are playing right now, server down time is smack in the middle of their primetime.  

#KnowYourFacts

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Actually EU players took those ports and set the timers to the morning so the russians didn't take them.  Not many Aussie brits are playing right now, server down time is smack in the middle of their primetime.  

#KnowYourFacts

27 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

And I rest my case - players have chosen timers not in order to get battles at their convenience but in order to avoid battles

#globalserverfail