Game-Labs Forum

Join Sweden for free Pretzels!

Havelock

(actually the Pretzels are out)

C A P T A I N S ! ! !

Globals, Nightflippers, War Heroes! Sweden is calling for reinforcements. If there is one thing for sure, its that numbers always win! This is why we need YOU*, to continue our Swerging across the Carribean. But why would you join our nation, except for that shameless clickbait title?

We offer the following:

• a unified and totally toxic free community between all clans (guaranteed!)
  • if you have an idea to attack something, just ask around! when you need help, the nation will be at your side!
  • one giant TS-Server for all swedish players, with open channels for new players, verified swedish channels for joint operations, and clan channels for even the smallest 1 man clans
  • ports everywhere! we have footholdings everywhere around the map, so theres many opportunities to go hunt and search for OW PvP
  • exceptional RvR organization! every player can list himself as an participant in a PB spreadsheet. Inexperienced players are always welcome to join!
  • many veteran players able to teach you every tiny trick there is to know, from the choice of woods and upgrades to the actual in battle maneuvres

Political/tactical situation:

• targets: ALL
  • allies: NONE
  • reintroduction of timers will probably lead to the abandoning of strategically meaningless ports
  • we are expecting a lot of PvP and RvR with other nations in the near future; especially Russia and France as they will gain a lot of new players

Im hoping to see you soon(TM)!

*Globals, Nightflippers, War Heroes

• Like 8

Just now, Christendom said:

Misleading.  I've heard there are mostly german speaking players in Sweden.  This would be a more accurate representation

Only dweebs Quote pictures....      

Actually the German playerbase is less then 50% in Sweden these days....

Lets take a look at the Russian side, well, it is at least colorfull ;) 

elderly-russian-women-wearing-traditiona

19 hours ago, Havelock said:

We offer the following:

• a unified and totally toxic free community between all clans (guaranteed!)
  • exceptional RvR organization!

How ironic, you loose your first port battle since the merge and become toxic towards the winner. Then claim it was a night flip and the players were inexperienced..

I smell ALOT of false advertising

*reported you to trading standards, due to the amount of bullshit your peddling!

From Russia with love!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

How ironic, you loose your first port battle since the merge and become toxic towards the winner. Then claim it was a night flip and the players were inexperienced..

*reported you to trading standards, due to the amount of bullshit your peddling!

From Russia with love!

And they should have said the pretzels were salty.

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

From Russia with love!

I said toxic free community between the clans, and thats true. Everyone is salty towards other nations from time to time. And rediii is right, nobody came to your recruitment thread to tell everyone why they should not join Russia (the pictures are hilarious tho tbh).

How i see todays PB (not related to the outcome):
On the FIRST day of the patch, when nobody could set timers yet, you decide to attack a port of a fully EU based community at 5am in the morning on a Thursday. Thats super duper fowl play. You could have either waited 1 day (and then, if the timer wouldnt have been set, okay, go for it, our own fault) or attacked it at primetime. This attack had nothing to do with content for Global players, just a cheap way to invade at an uncomfortable time.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, monk33y said:

We set our timers, the Polish, Dutch, Danes, British, Americans, French, Spanish, pirates, Prussians had no issues. But your right its broken because you couldn't be bothered to set yours in time.... 

Ill explain it to you monkey...

On 19.12.2017 at 1:19 PM, admin said:

Captains

Please update the timers for the ports which are dear to you, your clan or your nation. You can find the timers in the clan port control interface.

On the 19th, the update with timers hit the servers and admin told us to set them. We set the timer which will activate after next maintenance. In the morning of the 20th, Russia decides to grind Hostility before the maintenance and set the PB for 4am servertime
on the 21st. After maintenance the timer activates, but the PB is already set.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Havelock said:

On the 19th, the update with timers hit the servers and admin told us to set them. We set the timer which will activate after next maintenance. In the morning of the 20th, Russia decides to grind Hostility before the maintenance and set the PB for 4am servertime on the 21st. After maintenance the timer activates, but the PB is already set.

You are wrong. Timers were first introduced on the 18th. By the time our Americans grinded Hat Island, Russia already had active timers on all of our ports, and most Swedish ports except for a handful of them also had timers.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You are wrong. Timers were first introduced on the 18th. By the time our Americans grinded Hat Island, Russia already had active timers on all of our ports, and most Swedish ports except for a handful of them also had timers.

Nvm then im stoopid :ph34r:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rediii said:

I dont know where swedish players were toxic here? I only see russians invading this thread

Only returning the favor.

Feel free to view the rest of your and other swede invasive remarks in the REDS recruitment post.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

• Like 1