Game-Labs Forum

PVP servers merge

Looks like global players,...more than a couple of us are missing redeemables that were preexisting on global prior to the merge.  Not sure if we're supposed to get them or not.  If so, myself and tiargo are missing some.

Christendom - 2 forged papers.  
Tiargo - 3 forged papers, 2 aggies.    
Morgot - 2 forged papers, 2 aggies.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

Just now, Anne Wildcat said:

Did the redeemables we had on Global transfer over? I should have more forged papers but it's no big deal as I do not plan to use them. 

they didn't transfer over no , not sure if they should have done either. My little eu char had his but no more transfered when my global toon dissapeared.  couple of aggies and 3 papers

the rest all looks good afaik

• Like 1

So I got pretty much everything from the global server, every single little tuna I had, but one thing I did not get was the forged papers I still had in the redeemables on there - Only t hing I really cared about / was waiting for

Any chance we will get those aswell?

vkT1ZoY.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I didn't get my non-redeemed aggies from Global either but I still have 2 on EU to redeem.  You can have them if you want, pm me. 

no its not about the ships but if i would have known in detail i would have redeemed everything. There was no warning pls redeem everything because only assets get transfered.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, z4ys said:

no its not about the ships but if i would have known in detail i would have redeemed everything. There was no warning pls redeem everything because only assets get transfered.

I had aggy that I never was able to redeem due to limited dock space. I guess it's gone now. Could @Ink drop few extra aggys as a refund for loss to all players? Some will get upset by this.  I don't care about forged papers, but ships...ehh.

Edited by Seraphic Radiance

1 minute ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

I had aggy that I never was able to redeem due to limited dock space. I guess it's gone now. Could @Ink drop few extra aggys as a refund for loss?

No need for extra Aggys. So many are still in redeemables so if you want one just ask in global and a nice guy might give you one for free.

3 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

No need for extra Aggys. So many are still in redeemables so if you want one just ask in global and a nice guy might give you one for free.

Do I look like a beggar to ask in global for a ship that I mainly do not sail, but others new guys do and it will effect them. In the end Devs fkd up here and did not provide details. 

I would just drop Christmas present package and make things smooth as butter. :ph34r: Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Its not about the aggies. If redeemables arent transfert so isnt redeemable craft xp and captains xp transfert of the previous wipe. So if someone hadnt redeemed it its now gone.

50 marks? I feel you. It's bad. So what now? Can we loose more people due to this?

58 minutes ago, z4ys said:

were only assets transfered or redeemables on global server as well? because i am mission 2 aggies of my global char

Captains, this issue is under investigation, please hold on till tomorrow

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Farrago said:

It is a shame because so many times folks asked about the future of redeemables from the Global server and the question never seemed to get answered.

to be fair, most people seem to only be missing a couple or so forged papers and a couple of redeemable aggies, everything else of mine ( clan bank ... everything...) is all there

my guess is that the free redeemables we were recently given have overwritten somehow the same redeemables we were given on the other server but thats my best guess

1 minute ago, Vizzini said:

to be fair, most people seem to only be missing a couple or so forged papers and a couple of redeemable aggies, everything else of mine ( clan bank ... everything...) is all there

True. And it’s not really a big deal for me but one of my alts has been bitching to me all day because he hoped to one day use the forged papers to defect away from me. (He says I snore.)

But seriously, good job Devs. By the lack of complaints I’m assuming most people got their good stuff. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, congogrey said:

Sirs, What is the process if your character name on Global is the same name as that on Caribbean?

Don't redeem items. Delete, rename, redeem items. Items stored on your Steam account (grand bank) and not on characters.

If you did redeem items (stored on character) and deleted, items will be lost unless you give them to your alt or friend who will return them back when you come back. In this case redeemed xp will be lost forever if toon is deleted. 

Captains, we apologize but only assets linked to steam id were possible to transfer, server redeems such as ships from the May wipe were not transferred. As the server has been closed. Same with sealed bottles. sealed bottles were server based (map spot and such) and could not be transferred

Sorry for inconveniences, we hope players from Global PVP will quickly recover those wipe ships and sealed bottles

4 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, we apologize but only assets linked to character were possible to transfer, server redeems such as ships from the May wipe were not transferred.

Sorry for inconveniences, we hope players from Global PVP will recover from it.

one more forged paper for everyone would be nice. at least for @Liq

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, we apologize but only assets linked to steam id were possible to transfer, server redeems such as ships from the May wipe were not transferred. As the server has been closed. Same with sealed bottles. sealed bottles were server based (map spot and such) and could not be transferred

Sorry for inconveniences, we hope players from Global PVP will quickly recover those wipe ships and sealed bottles

It would have helped if we had been told this in advance. The question was asked enough times. It is not a huge loss but it was unnecessary and could easily have been avoided if people had been told in advance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ink said:

1 hour ago, Stepp636 said:

one more forged paper for everyone would be nice. at least for @Liq

I second this. A round of forged papers passes on to us again would be welcomed

Edited by PenguPirate
  • Like 1