Game-Labs Forum

PVP servers merge

I do think the nightflippers deserve a reward. Maby not for the first, But if they can keep flipping ports during the Night. My guess is it will be a lot of pve missions and empty pb. 

They allready had a tough time on global, now they just thought they should have fun, and just get a new global.

Thanks dev to not put insta pb. I was ready to accept the idea of nightlflip if in the same hand i got a solution to fix it which was to play with the amercain player playing in my nation and help^them go to pb.

Nightflip is hell but insta pb give player content PLaying some day allow you to have action and rvr. you have to be ready to defend the port your own because you ca'nt organise to defend.

Now 25 player will still be abel to defend an empire. You juste make the things go worst but not fixing anything.

like usual tbh

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Thanks dev to not put insta pb. I was ready to accept the idea of nightlflip if in the same hand i got a solution to fix it which was to play with the amercain player playing in my nation and help^them go to pb.

Nightflip is hell but insta pb give player content PLaying some day allow you to have action and rvr. you have to be ready to defend the port your own because you ca'nt organise to defend.

Now 25 player will still be abel to defend an empire. You juste make the things go worst but not fixing anything.

like usual tbh

Set your timers and don’t lose the ports.  Night flips solved.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I wonder why the PVE server is still on maintenance too?  Are PVP Global game characters getting redeemables on the PVE server too?  Seems like that server should be up and running after normal maintenance.

Guess they are off to  the Caribbean as well and someone forgot to tell them or maybe the other way round.

2 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains,

PVP Global server has been closed. All assets from the PVP Global were transferred to the redeemables on the Caribbean server, including:

• combat and crafting xp
  • slot xp
  • knowledge books learnt
  • ships
  • money and monetary costs of buildings and outposts and dockyard slots
  • resources

Once the merge is complete, please create a new character on the Caribbean server to get the redeemables. If you already had an inactive character and wish to change the name, you can delete the old character - redeemables from the PVP Global are safe until activated. Please note that other redeemables are lost once you delete a character.

If you experience any problem with the redeemables please leave a message here.

any news about clan wh goodies?

7 minutes ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

If you already had an inactive character and wish to change the name, you can delete the old character.

Redeemables are lost once you delete a character

Can someone explain this to me.

Renaming a character will delete all your redeemables?

If you redeem an item and then delete your character, the items you redeemed will be lost.

Ink just worded it poorly.

If you have not redeemed anything, you can delete your character and still have the redeemables.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

.... wish to change the name, you can delete the old character.

Redeemables are lost once you delete a character

redeemables from the PVP Global are safe until activated. Please note that other redeemables are lost once you delete a character.

Thus unused redeemables from Global PVP only are safe when you delete a character, all other redeems that you had will be deleted with the character

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hethwill said:

No need to explain Captain Mikocen :) 

By the way, when anyone logs in, please inform if the Global set of Forged Papers has been added as redeemables.

Many thanks

@Hethwill

Lost all existing redeemables from global

BPHick: (1 forged papers and 2 aggemenon).

BPBush: (1 forged papers and 1 aggemenon).

Edited by BPHick