Game-Labs Forum

Please update the port timers for ports dear to you

So in other words stop freaking out your getting to lock them before the ZERG of US players show up with the merger.  US players don't worry there might be a few ports for you to have clans set up in...maybe....just maybe.

PS:  GLOBAL players I set Nassau to US prime time to test this last night.   So feel free to attack it in our prime time before the merger lol

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So in other words stop freaking out your getting to lock them before the ZERG of US players show up with the merger.  US players don't worry there might be a few ports for you to have clans set up in...maybe....just maybe.

PS:  GLOBAL players I set Nassau to US prime time to test this last night.   So feel free to attack it in our prime time before the merger lol

there are a lot of unpaid ports and neutral ports to start from 

20 minutes ago, admin said:

there are a lot of unpaid ports and neutral ports to start from 

Really I counted 13 ports that are currently Neutral or unowned?   

Though I'm sure there will be many a folks not willing to pay the 100K and the timer will be left open for any attacks.  Just hope those folks don't cry about what time they are attacked if they left them without a port timer window.  If you want the safety folks you need to pay.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

@Sir Texas Sir Will Black be active again after merge?

No where in numbers of our prime days.  I believe most of the Global Pirates have gone Russian including most of our active members.  There are a few old school folks and those that just want to stay pirates.   That been one of the hardest part of since the wipe is getting numbers back which effected both servers.  Hoping this merger will help with that though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Why freak out, it is the new game mechanic.

Just promis me you wont complain abort players who dont want pay for a defence timer, that neither show up for the pb ore try to get it back.

if so, well than we all should get along just fine..

I know. But *It wont  change anything for now. So what ppl should do is for themself choose how they will play the game, so it will be fun for them. 

And the fact is you dont need ports in a nation. All you need is 1 to set up shipyard and workshop.  

Edited by staun
* it not I

Why should we bother ?!

You're ruining all the effort you made to make this game "strategical"...!

Here we go with "nightlocks" !!

I cannot afford spending my life time to attack ports while i'm supposed to sleep, neither to look for new clans that come from other time zones.

Ridiculous & so disapointing.

cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Why should we bother ?!

You're ruining all the effort you made to make this game "strategical"...!

Here we go with "nightlocks" !!

I cannot afford spending my life time to attack ports while i'm supposed to sleep, neither to look for new clans that come from other time zones.

Ridiculous & so disapointing.

cheers

See ya :P