Game-Labs Forum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet another map which uses the in-game map and live data: na-map. I hope this map is useful and I am happy to receive any feedback (bugs, feature requests). Source on github. Changelog

v8.7 2019-03-30 new: loot and chest data added (#35) added: ship compare with hard caps (#69) updated: ship data (Rättvisan, Pandora, Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake heavy, Le Requin – #1

Preview of the upcoming improved trade tool. Trades between George Town and Remedios (see below for a screen shot), take for example "Textile Machinery (13k/12)": Textile machinery: item dr

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eduard L'Aquila said:

can't seem to move the protractor

Confirmed. Thanks for the report. Please use the beta for this functionality: https://na-map-test.netlify.app/

I hope to release a new version next week, including, for example, port ownership overview for the PvE server, tower/fort shooting ranges and gunnery stats for ship compare (latter not yet deployed to test server).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Felix Victor said:

Confirmed. Thanks for the report. Please use the beta for this functionality: https://na-map-test.netlify.app/

I hope to release a new version next week, including, for example, port ownership overview for the PvE server, tower/fort shooting ranges and gunnery stats for ship compare (latter not yet deployed to test server).

It's working on the Beta page and those are some great new features!

I can't thank you enough so much for the effort you put into the map!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, asdf said:

@Felix Victor

have u any info about this wood from API ? 

unknown.png

It is one of three wood sorts which were originally announced with the others, but did not make it into spawning ports. These are: moulmein teak, virginia pine, danzic fir.

The few logs which could get retrieved while they were used on admiralty ships in port shops still exist, but they are not available in the pull down menu of your manufacturing shipyard. A mystery.

4 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

It is one of three wood sorts which were originally announced with the others, but did not make it into spawning ports. These are: moulmein teak, virginia pine, danzic fir.

The few logs which could get retrieved while they were used on admiralty ships in port shops still exist, but they are not available in the pull down menu of your manufacturing shipyard. A mystery.

No mystery, I guess. Devs reduced the amount of exceptional woods for ship crafting but some of these items are in the game nevertheless.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, Felix Victor said:

v10.12 2020-10-12

• ship compare: gunnery stats added

Very nice and helpful addition! In the reload reduction section, a stronger reduction gives red comparison though, same for dispersion values (it has to be the other way around i think)

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@Felix Victor

Hi,

Do you think it could be possible to add the option to sort the towns by the PB timer? So you can quickly find out what town can be attacked at certain hours? This would help non european find out of there is any town available for a PB ;)

2 hours ago, Serk said:

@Felix Victor

Hi,

Do you think it could be possible to add the option to sort the towns by the PB timer? So you can quickly find out what town can be attacked at certain hours? This would help non european find out of there is any town available for a PB ;)

Already there. All tables can be sorted 😁

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

12.0.3 (2020-11-21)

Bug Fixes

12.0.2 (2020-11-21)

Bug Fixes

• convert: deRuyter permit can be crafted (November 2020 patch)
  • convert-ship-data: deRuyter can be crafted (November 2020 patch)
  • port-bonus: October 2020 data
Edited by Felix Victor