Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

16 hours ago, Da Hool said:

Seems you were not notified by GL nor even earned any credits. Shame on you poor devs. 

To be fair: admin asked me a while ago whether I needed anything. I asked for more data 😮

Edited by Felix Victor
  • Like 3

Hi Felix, 

here are a few suggestions that could be added:

When you click on a port that displayed, for which ports you can make hostility from that port?

When you click on a port, that displayed what Port improvements have done. e.g. New ressources like Wood ? With colors you can show if only clan/friends or free for all?

When you click on a port, that displayed what Passengers / Cargo delivery are available?!

1 hour ago, asdf said:

Hi Felix, 

here are a few suggestions that could be added:

When you click on a port that displayed, for which ports you can make hostility from that port?

When you click on a port, that displayed what Port improvements have done. e.g. New ressources like Wood ? With colors you can show if only clan/friends or free for all?

When you click on a port, that displayed what Passengers / Cargo delivery are available?!

Thanks for the suggestions. Sadly, such data is not available through the API. And the distance calculation is not disclosed, it is not the direct line (see messages above in this thread)

• Like 2

@Wraith

Rude question, are you and @Felix Victor playing together?

His map must carry a link to your wiki revival page.

Before in years gone by I built excel ships similar to NA-Craft giving a close cost of build. Could this type of thing be built into your products?

Norfolk

@Felix Victor could you describe how the ship crafting resource quantities are calculated for each ship, frame and planking type? I'd like to that info on the wiki page. Perhaps something like a base cost plus a modifier based on planking or frame type? I would not list all possible combinations on the wiki, as I think this is better solved with an interactive tool like you have already made on your site. 

Cheers,

van Veen

26 minutes ago, Felix Victor said:

Not a calculation, but contained in API data. It is roughly dependend on the ship mass. https://na-map.netlify.com/data/ships.json

Thank you for replying so quickly!

I might be a little bit stupid, but the link provided contains all ship stats, but not the crafting resources.

And then the question was how different wood types for frame and planking affect these quantities. 

Since everyone in this thread here has already dug deeply into the API, perhaps you folks can tell me how do I know which ships are craftable?

The rare ships I can tell, because they require a permit which is not in the admiralty shop (e.g. Constitution, Christian). 

But what about DLC (Rättvisan, Hercules,...) and special (Gun Boat, Yacht, ...) ships? According to ship-blueprints, they do not require a permit and there are crafting requirements. I mean, I could go through manually and de-select non-craftable ships.