Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

Beautiful map.

the pop-ups for each town only flick up for a second then disappear for me. Tried in both chrome and and older version of firefox. 

something i'm doing wrong?
Gav

Edited by Gav

On 31.12.2017 at 9:27 PM, Gav said:

the pop-ups for each town only flick up for a second then disappear for me. Tried in both chrome and and older version of firefox. 

something i'm doing wrong?
Gav

Hi, Gav. I dont know what could be the reason. Do you maybe used a small screen size and a port on the outer side of the screen? The map is build on standard libraries such as bootstrip and popper.js.

Edited by Felix Victor

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Only thing to make it better if you could filter pvp activity and make it visual

Data on PvP activity is only available in the game and not through the API as far as I know. The map can only get data from the API.

Edited by Felix Victor

Just now, Intrepido said:

Is it possible to show when a port is being attacked?

Yes and no. As the API data reflects only the status right before the maintenance window any information on port battles wouldn't be live and in my opinion would create confusion.

If you think this would be a useful information, I can add it though.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

You could add a table providing info for PBs happening until next maintenance. I think it wohldnt create confusion.

Maybe even a part where you see yesterdays portbattles and the outcome who has the port now. I think it would be interesting for many.

I dont know how much work you want to put into the map but I allways thought about it that it would be interesting to have a history in NA. Like your map with a datefilter so I can see the map how it looked last month or every sunday (end of mapwin). Maybe even highlighting the changes to the current mP

Thank you for the suggestions. I will add them to the ToDo list (which is getting larger and larger 😁).

• Like 1