Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

Hey mate, just a heads up:
On Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) (scrips and ad-blockers disabled for your page) all circles (e.g. Hostility, Tax-Income etc) are white instead of the previous red and green. Not sure if that is by design, as it makes dicerning whether net income is positive or negative impossible without clicking each port.

• Like 1

Hotfix v8.4.3 2019-03-02

• patch 30: correct ship hp

Thickness for sides, bow, stern, hull and masts are not correct, meaning too low. Does anyone know where to find the up-to-date data? I have used the game xml files but they were not updated for thickness. Any ideas?  Found it, my bad @qw569

Edited by Felix Victor
My own stupidity
  • Like 1

Will this map be updated after patch 30 or will we eventually get all the infos in the ingame map which would be an awesome feature and which would save a lot of precious time ... ?

Found an interesting little bug:
On drop down lists e.g. "Show port relations" I can immediately jump to the port I seek by typing in the starting letters. So far so good.
If I try the sam thing on the Port Owner lists "Select nation" and "Select clan", as soon as I hit any key the drop down collapses and ceases function in any way, even with mouse only input.

Maybe it's an issue with them being dropdowns inside another dropdown? (Just wildly guessing here, not all that familiar with web-based stuff'n'thangs...)

3 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

Found an interesting little bug:
On drop down lists e.g. "Show port relations" I can immediately jump to the port I seek by typing in the starting letters. So far so good.
If I try the sam thing on the Port Owner lists "Select nation" and "Select clan", as soon as I hit any key the drop down collapses and ceases function in any way, even with mouse only input.

Maybe it's an issue with them being dropdowns inside another dropdown? (Just wildly guessing here, not all that familiar with web-based stuff'n'thangs...)

Thanks for the report. Your guessing is correct ^^ Will try to fix it.

• Like 2