Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

Ship Compare :  not refreshing for changes in other than wood : ( same error in chrome and firefox) 

Note that other player have notice the same issue .

If you do not reproduce it s possibly because of your development environment nay be ?  

here step by step simple test 

Start with  fresh session 

select ships ( compare)

trader lynx ,  fir , fir .  copy to next .  in next add permanent gazelle . no changes . change wood to fir (S) . it update speed.

change agin to fir to compare . it update.  select permanent clear . does not update 

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2021 at 6:04 PM, DeStAug said:

Permament missing:  Pirate rig refit   . Britich french spanish seems to be all listed 

Pirate rig has sails power modifiers whose impact I cannot calculate. Spanish and English refits have modifiers I can use, mast thickness, for example.

For Your info regarding server and Na-map trading info

i  compared today  the api file  from PVE server at Mainteance +47 min , and + 9:47 and they are identical: With the new system which update the shop only once a day, during maintenance, there is no reason to change between 24 hr maintenance. If confirm you would not need to check multiple time.

https://storage.googleapis.com/nacleanopenworldprodshards/Shops_cleanopenworldprodeu2.json

( i finally managed to get the API json type files loaded in excel and I keep a copy when i read it) and using some pivot table which include outpost i have and few of near by port (not too far) to make a list of valuable item that I can grab for trading) 

• 2 weeks later...

When I build ships the same as they are in game I'm getting no where near the same speed report on the ship compare tool that I'm seeing in game on the stat card for the ship.  Like a t-lynx NF/NF full trimmed out for speed I get 18 knots in game but can't get 16 knots on the ship compare tool. And that is all on mods that are in the tool (clock, cooper, hull, art of cargo etc).

Mismatch of Patrol area (broken?)  ... May have been broken for a while . if can t be fixed should be removed from the map (screen shot from tuesday 27 july)

From which api data file do you get this info ?

image.thumb.png.4a318eac87c092636d8395728b44db74.png

Edited by DeStAug

8 hours ago, James T Kirk said:

When I build ships the same as they are in game I'm getting no where near the same speed report on the ship compare tool that I'm seeing in game on the stat card for the ship.  Like a t-lynx NF/NF full trimmed out for speed I get 18 knots in game but can't get 16 knots on the ship compare tool. And that is all on mods that are in the tool (clock, cooper, hull, art of cargo etc).

Seems you are correct about the mismatch > to help developer to reproduce the error here are snap shot that you should  provide.1180815041_traderlynxcompare.thumb.jpg.3fdf32a992040aed54a0291410f27b5c.jpg

Edited by DeStAug

4 hours ago, DeStAug said:

May have been broken for a while . if can t be fixed should be removed from the map (screen shot from tuesday 27 july)

From which api data file do you get this info ?

Not in API data. Patrol zone is in La Mona though, for the PvP server. It seems that PvE has a different cycle. Will fix it in the coming days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...