Game-Labs Forum

Proposition by the French Council - Southern Alliance

Aquillas

Dissidents on the FR Council declare themselves and others will have to clarify their choices because they have just deceived FRs to convince them to do this action.

This screen action does not represent the choice of the FR Council.

I apologize to you (Russian / Spain)

• Like 5

We appreciate the effort of the French, but we dont want to make to hasty decisions.

We will continue with the diplomatic situation we have now, including our friendly relationship with the French nation. 

Of course we are willing to talk about anything on our ts or on the forums.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, fouchet said:
Dissidents on the FR Council declare themselves and others will have to clarify their choices because they have just deceived FRs to convince them to do this action.

This screen action does not represent the choice of the FR Council.

I apologize to you (Russian / Spain)

mmmh next time don't show up with a fleet and screen how about that

• Like 1

At the moment you all can and do call us anything...but

we take all our options to be  open and do not take any hasty decisions. we

decide our own decisions at the council meetings,  and do not let us make decisions forced by a nation, whatever that nation might be

we take our time as long as we need it.

you will hear from us at due time

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

I think this alliance was cancelled before any agreements could made.

So @Anolytic @North and @Celtiberofrog can feel free to continue their personal crusade against GB. Let me just say that in the past roflstomping a nation never was healthy for the game playerwise (Spain should know best - ofc now you're on the winning side and you don't care anymore).

I've always considered North and Anolytic smart enough to think about the small playerbase long term (Yes, I remember you said one day you want to fight Brits again), but it seems some people have fallen back into old habits.

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

So @Anolytic @North and @Celtiberofrog can feel free to continue their personal crusade against GB. Let me just say that in the past roflstomping a nation never was healthy for the game playerwise (Spain should know best - ofc now you're on the winning side and you don't care anymore).

I've always considered North and Anolytic smart enough to think about the small playerbase long term (Yes, I remember you said one day you want to fight Brits again), but it seems some people have fallen back into old habits.

Roflstomping the 2nd biggest nation on the conquest leaderboard???

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Batman said:

adxZldAM_700w_0.jpg

No, don't worry. There is no personal crusade.

Britain is not shrinking. Your territories are expanding faster than you are loosing them. You don't need to worry. You still have the most ports and more ports than you can possibly need. You have so many useless ports nobody can afford to or bother to take them away from you. 

Russia only take ports with a purpose. Strategical or economical. Our purpose is never to take ports simply to take them away from Britain. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Batman said:

Îf the Brits have such a small player base why do they have so many ports they can't defend? It's just natural that they loose ports.

Maybe they should stop fighting on so many fronts? The Bahamas, for example, tie a lot of players in that region.

speaking only for the Dutch of pvp Global, until we get set up and see where ties are and how people are in the Caribbean server, we can't agree to anything past what the current situation already presents itself as. From what i hear, us Dutch, and you French are currently friendly. We will maintain this as we merge over, and look forward to sailing with you! 

Edited by OneEyedSnake
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Batman said:

looking at it from a historical perspective (history of the game) when the alliance of USA, GB, dutch was hitting a death when Spain was being attacked every night and about 90-100 players left the game none of you care, when we were already few, it did not matter to you to attack us for the day because we were not enough to fill one PB, that way we lost many yucatan ports and the southern part of Cuba

• Like 2

This thread brings up an interesting scenario: alliances that work for Euro time zone players may not work for the Global players coming over.

I think — or I should say I hope — that there will be some multinational operations but would like to see the OW viewed as sort of a free fire zone.

12 hours ago, monk33y said:

Let's call this what it really is: 'the return of carebear land'.

Let's cut all the bs and call it as it is:

1) The French want to secure there southern borders and focus on the Sverige threat to the north. Plus Formalise there's alliance with gb! To rake advantage of the new influx of global players looking for a safe pve half of the map.

Why do you lot want half of the entire map to be pve only!!

Congratulations to all the new players from Global who are thinking of rolling Dutch, French, gb your going to NEVER take part in pvp. I hope you enjoy fighting AI! 

I was a vp player and for some wierd reason it is a tradition on the vp to say yes we will help you but that's most of the time at the start.Then they will let you drop like a bom because they like to trade and if possible only pve.Off course not all of them but they are most present.Than the france.they even do not mind to sell there own players before money to keep a trading post .if you do that on your own what the hell do you think they will do on a ally???? really play the game fight do pvp and stop crying.fight for your nation and have fun.sso now time for coffee.

Salut

Edited by Bulldog1733

19 hours ago, monk33y said:

The French and Dutch have already sunk to the British low. 

Anyone for bear hunting??

Got your asses handed to you by the Swedes and the Pirates, and Danes moved across to the other side of the map make an alliance with Spain and attack the biggest carebear nation on the server. Your like a bunch of PVP wannabes who cant cut it with the big boys so have to find punch bag that wont punch back to hard. I dont think you should be lecturing anyone on pvp

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Got your asses handed to you by the Swedes and the Pirates, and Danes moved across to the other side of the map make an alliance with Spain and attack the biggest carebear nation on the server. Your like a bunch of PVP wannabes who cant cut it with the big boys so have to find punch bag that wont punch back to hard. I dont think you should be lecturing anyone on pvp

I love how we are the bad guys..  upto 30 players attacking a group of clans (gb) with 150-200 active players. And we are the big bad Wolf....! 

17 hours ago, Pitxagorri said:

looking at it from a historical perspective (history of the game) when the alliance of USA, GB, dutch was hitting a death when Spain was being attacked every night and about 90-100 players left the game none of you care, when we were already few, it did not matter to you to attack us for the day because we were not enough to fill one PB,tthat way we lost many yucatan ports and the southern part of Cuba

Every time, every server when a nation is camped for a significant period of time, pop levels drop and many never come back.  Every single time.  It happened to Global US.  It happened to Global French.  It more recently happened to Global Pirates.

This is one of the things that kills this game.  People like to fight.  But not every night and defensive duties are a total bore.  When you are defensive night after night, it is a killer.  I think the 2 minute join timer is the main problem.  It makes defense impossible and gives every advantage to fast invaders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Every time, every server when a nation is camped for a significant period of time, pop levels drop and many never come back.  Every single time.  It happened to Global US.  It happened to Global French.  It more recently happened to Global Pirates.

This is one of the things that kills this game.  People like to fight.  But not every night and defensive duties are a total bore.  When you are defensive night after night, it is a killer.  I think the 2 minute join timer is the main problem.  It makes defense impossible and gives every advantage to fast invaders.

The problem was that the people was forced to defend at 3-4 in the morning, 1-2 hours before they had to get up to work, it was or that or lose the port (materials,ships...)

at least with the new system this will not happen and people who left will be back when this happened (or I hope they come back)