Game-Labs Forum

Finished Grand Campaign (UNION)

Mukremin

Oh boy, what a massacre the last battle was... It felt like it wont end for years! I have won almost every battle and drew 3/4 battles. At times i found myself overwhelming the CSA forces, rarely they outnumbered my. Still i did enjoy the battles and playing as the Union. Suffered some heavy losses, check my last battle screen and the end game screen as the Union. :) what a magnificent game this was, thanks to this forum i further developed my skills playing this game. On to a new campaign as the CSA ( which i like more, don't know why). B)

Some other things, AO en politics... I totally skipped that when starting as the CSA, i had like 30.000 men at Antietam as CSA while as Union i had almost double the cash and manpower. Will definitely use the tips here playing as CSA.

battle of richmond union.jpg

union victory.jpg

• Like 2

Wait until you try that campaign on Major General or Legendary difficulty setting... it's an eye opener! :o

I finished my first campaign on Brigadier General as the Union and then did the Confederate campaign on the same difficulty setting. Having done that I thought the Confederate campaign was relatively easy. But it is almost certainly because I had built a solid basic understanding of how to play the game.

Tried the Union campaign on Legendary and failed. Then tried it on Major General after watching many videos and scouring the forums for advanced tips. That went lots better and gave me enough confidence to return to my Legendary campaign. Last night I won the Battle of River Crossing and I think I might be able to complete the campaign this time. Who knows?

But one thing is for certain, when you go from Brigadier General to Legendary... you need to know this game inside and out.

Congrats on winning your campaign! Looking forward to hearing you have won the Confederate one as well!

• Like 1

Just started with CSA campaign and i am at the Second Bull Run. Must say i.have a much more stronger army than my first CSA campaign. Lets see how this goes, some tough battles fought for the Union and CSA.

Major General and Legendary mode will definitely put my skills and knowledge to the test.

First to finish CSA :) And hope i can get more hours to play the game (steam says i played 100 hours) i found a new Civil War game... first person realistic shooter.

• 1 month later...

Well today i finished another Union Grand Campaign on Major General. Somehow the website does not allow me to upload pictures. So i have uploaded on Photobucket, check my stats out :) a big improvement.

6hA99yn.jpg

tAg39sl.jpg

2HsyhkR.jpg

Edited by Mukremin