Game-Labs Forum

[Caribbean server] Join Russia, Join the Empire!

Anolytic

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Yeah we looked at the US and just did not like the very open and raider friendly coast line they own. Were not going Pirate or GB for sure. Prussia we heard was PvE focused. France we have seen enough of them on the forums to know that is not a place we want to be. Danmark and Sweden we felt we would be lost in the numbers. Russia we been hearing a lot of the people we do not care for going there. Leaving our short list to Espana and Poland. 

Denmark has no numbers at all. They're a complete non-factor in RVR right now, the only exception being the false flag pirates from BF, who do their own thing anyways.

I wish the Sverige nation and its vessels would either recruit in there own thread or stop the 'anti russian'  vibes instead of spamming this one!

At least those who are looking at russian empire can see the Sverige nation really dislike us... They are threatened by a strong russian nation lol!

Edited by monk33y
Grammer
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

After talking to you and continuing the conversation with my associates afterwards we have decided to go Polish after the merger. We will attempt to convince others that we know to do the same.

It was a real pleasure, to talk to you guys and whole PFK clan is extremely happy with your decision !

If there is anything we can help you with let us know !

Regards

2 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Yeah we looked at the US and just did not like the very open and raider friendly coast line they own. Were not going Pirate or GB for sure. Prussia we heard was PvE focused. France we have seen enough of them on the forums to know that is not a place we want to be. Danmark and Sweden we felt we would be lost in the numbers. Russia we been hearing a lot of the people we do not care for going there. Leaving our short list to Espana and Poland. 

And Dutch? ;) 

2 hours ago, victor said:

Nice irony mate!

Risultati immagini per nicola II

Gross as usual.  The lack of style of this plebs is really saddening.

image.jpeg.695a87a8e8ff8a0b04579c8dc200ac5d.jpeg

1 hour ago, Quineloe said:

You were saying.... ?

Well it's sure as better than this.  If he doesn't play than why is he even making comments and as a name many know from that nation it shows what type of players and how they feel about other nations (as in RL not in game).  I'm sorry if your nation isn't willing to go out and recruit welcome other nations into your nation than don't bitch when others do.  Even more stay off there recruitment threads and do your own thing.  I seen nothing but anti- this and that from a certain group of payers that seem pissed about the merger and other nations taking advantage.  HMMMMMMMM normally that means two things.  They are either jealous that no one is thinking of them as an option, or they fear something. I'm going to go with the second one.  Maybe with some changes in the server pop and players in certain nations others will find that they are not top dogs any more.   

3 hours ago, monk33y said:

I wish the Sverige nation and its vessels would either recruit in there own thread or stop the 'anti russian'  vibes instead of spamming this one!

At least those who are looking at russian empire can see the Sverige nation really dislike us... They are threatened by a strong russian nation lol!

Most games I been on recruitment pages actually have rules where you can't go into other nations/clan recruitment pages and do that.   I'll be honest a lot of folks that I have talked to have been completely turned off by the comments of a few from one nation of even thinking of going towards that nation.

Let me remind folks we do have forum rules on here and while they don't seem to be followed all the time please read over them .  I would like to point out:

1. Respect

2. Ranting and trolling

3. Personal attacks, racism and discrimination are prohibited.

There seems to be a lack of following these rules at time, but that is ok I'm not a moderator or a dick to report every violation, but hay I sure as hell can remind folks.

• Like 4

A major component of the anti-night flip and pro split rants were the fact that some nations/players felt like the spread of US based (aka night flippers) folks was too centralized in only 2-3 nations.  US Brits Pirates.  Our response was, well so go recruit and make better friends.  Now I could see both sides of the coin here, but once forged papers were implemented it was extremely easy to get players to swap factions.  The game has been considerably more fluid since.  I've been hearing for months now how difficult it is to recruit US players, no one want's to switch, we don't speak enough english....whatever.  Same old tired lazy arguments.    

With the announcement of global shutting down and the merge happening, only a couple nations so far have expressed interest in trying to recruit the players from Global.  Most did not.  Some even wrote their disgust (rediii) in the lengths the french went to try and recruit from global.  All those months the whiners said they couldn't recruit US based players to help balance out their nation......when it came time to put up or shut up, they didn't even try.  It's not that they can't recruit us, they won't.  Those people can piss off, the game is better without them.  Props go out to France, Russia and Poland for trying to use a situation that most dislike to their advantage.

Shame on those who did not.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

With the announcement of global shutting down and the merge happening, only a couple nations so far have expressed interest in trying to recruit the players from Global.  Most did not.  Some even wrote their disgust (rediii) in the lengths the french went to try and recruit from global.  All those months the whiners said they couldn't recruit US based players to help balance out their nation......when it came time to put up or shut up, they didn't even try.  It's not that they can't recruit us, they won't.  Those people and piss off, the game is better without them.  Props go out to France, Russia and Poland for trying to use a situation that most dislike to their advantage.

Shame on those who did not.  

I always found the idea of split servers with a community this small and a map that big pretty stupid... 

1 minute ago, Landsman said:

I always found the idea of split servers with a community this small and a map that big pretty stupid... 

incredibly stupid.  Some EU folks just prefer the game all to themselves.  It's a shame really, one of the key aspects in why people play NA is because of how diverse the population is.  I wish everyone saw it that way. 

On the financial side, I can't fathom why admin was running 3 servers for less than 1000 people in total.  Luckily he came to his senses.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Just because a nation is not putting up ads, doesn't mean it is giving up.  Play for who you want.  And since redeemables are handed out like candy, switch if you don't like it.

Your not getting the point.  The problem is these are the same players that say they can't recruit and even more they won't but want to bitch about certain things like the lack of players. Well we see exactly why they have a lack of players in a certain time zones. 

I would go as far to add that GB and US be added to the list of nations trying to recruit, but I haven't seen them do anything of the sorts.  Though I seen France, Russian and Poland actively look for players.  There was a comment by Spain so even they tried a little too.  And no one is saying not to try any nation, but this is after all a thread for Russian Nation Recruitment.  I seen a lot of negative comments by none Russian Nation players in here.  Hell no one is bitching about Poland and they pretty much been recruiting out of this thread to, but they are recruiting none the less.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Your not getting the point.  The problem is these are the same players that say they can't recruit and even more they won't but want to bitch about certain things like the lack of players. Well we see exactly why they have a lack of players in a certain time zones. 

I would go as far to add that GB and US be added to the list of nations trying to recruit, but I haven't seen them do anything of the sorts.  Though I seen France, Russian and Poland actively look for players.  There was a comment by Spain so even they tried a little too.  And no one is saying not to try any nation, but this is after all a thread for Russian Nation Recruitment.  I seen a lot of negative comments by none Russian Nation players in here.  Hell no one is bitching about Poland and they pretty much been recruiting out of this thread to, but they are recruiting none the less.

And there are nations on EU that are already tired of Global clans who claim they need all sorts of give aways to "join" a clan.

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

And there are nations on EU that are already tired of Global clans who claim they need all sorts of give aways to "join" a clan.

who the hell is asking for stuff?  We get every thing from GLOBAL when the merge happens?  Hell I'm pretty much all set up ready to go once it happens.  Now in the past we had been asked to help and was given ships and cannons to fight but that is different. I'm assuming it's prob some folks that wouldn't make a difference going over there demanding stuff?   You can ask the Russians and even the French we have asked nothing from them.    Than again we aren't going to join some one else clan, we are going to add to the nation with our own clans.   See how that works?   You go to help build the nation not leach off it, but than again your from US nation which has tons of leachers.   Speaking of so Lionshaft going to come make US great again?  lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

who the hell is asking for stuff?  We get every thing from GLOBAL when the merge happens?  Hell I'm pretty much all set up ready to go once it happens.  Now in the past we had been asked to help and was given ships and cannons to fight but that is different. I'm assuming it's prob some folks that wouldn't make a difference going over there demanding stuff?   You can ask the Russians and even the French we have asked nothing from them.    Than again we aren't going to join some one else clan, we are going to add to the nation with our own clans.   See how that works?   You go to help build the nation not leach off it, but than again your from US nation which has tons of leachers.   Speaking of so Lionshaft going to come make US great again?  lol

With the EU pirate nation being down right now, I am sure they are quite excited about all the Global Pirates who will make them a power again.

Oh wait, you said Russian and French, two nations already on ascendancy on EU.  Nevermind.

19 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

With the EU pirate nation being down right now, I am sure they are quite excited about all the Global Pirates who will make them a power again.

Oh wait, you said Russian and French, two nations already on ascendancy on EU.  Nevermind.

And what nation are you going to by chance?  Ya'll bitch about us playing Pirates on Global, now you bitch about us playing Nationals.  Why don't you take your little carebear US self right out of a post about Russian recruitment and go make your own drama some where else.  I'm sure US is going to be happy to get even more carebears after all that do nothing but cry about this and that.  If you spent more time fighting for your nation than bitching on here US would actually had been a power house on GLOBAL with your number of players.

13 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well it's sure as better than this.  If he doesn't play than why is he even making comments and as a name many know from that nation it shows what type of players and how they feel about other nations (as in RL not in game).  I'm sorry if your nation isn't willing to go out and recruit welcome other nations into your nation than don't bitch when others do.  Even more stay off there recruitment threads and do your own thing.  I seen nothing but anti- this and that from a certain group of payers that seem pissed about the merger and other nations taking advantage.  HMMMMMMMM normally that means two things.  They are either jealous that no one is thinking of them as an option, or they fear something. I'm going to go with the second one.  Maybe with some changes in the server pop and players in certain nations others will find that they are not top dogs any more.   

Most games I been on recruitment pages actually have rules where you can't go into other nations/clan recruitment pages and do that.   I'll be honest a lot of folks that I have talked to have been completely turned off by the comments of a few from one nation of even thinking of going towards that nation.

Let me remind folks we do have forum rules on here and while they don't seem to be followed all the time please read over them .  I would like to point out:

1. Respect

2. Ranting and trolling

3. Personal attacks, racism and discrimination are prohibited.

There seems to be a lack of following these rules at time, but that is ok I'm not a moderator or a dick to report every violation, but hay I sure as hell can remind folks.

Well well, mate ... so please tell me which part of Christendom's sentence about "kiss some american ass" should comply with those rules (let alone the rule of behaving in a decent way)?

It seems that you forgot to include in the list someone ... oh wait .... but that one is [put here the name of the nationality] as well as you!

Mmmmmmmmm .... smelling the typical politically correct/hate speech double standard attitude (but maybe it's just an impression).

Edited by victor

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And what nation are you going to by chance?  Ya'll bitch about us playing Pirates on Global, now you bitch about us playing Nationals.  Why don't you take your little carebear US self right out of a post about Russian recruitment and go make your own drama some where else.  I'm sure US is going to be happy to get even more carebears after all that do nothing but cry about this and that.  If you spent more time fighting for your nation than bitching on here US would actually had been a power house on GLOBAL with your number of players.

I'll be staying with the nation I started with.  You know, exactly what you as suggesting people do.  Work on building something up, even if it's down, instead of jumping ship like a Mexican Jumping bean.  And I know full well I am going into a nation that is really down on that server.  So we will see what happens.  I'd sell you guys some redeemables if you were able to sell them.  I have them all.

This is a thread about Russian recruitment. Now we’re talking about the US. The US in both servers is pretty much the same.

A very small percentage of players trying to pvp at la torture and the rest will just stay in the protected area and stay irrelevant to the server. 

Just leave those of us trying to balance things out and either go to the other remaining server or go north of all saints and hide there doing missions with your precious first rates.

• Like 3

On 12/16/2017 at 5:37 PM, Landsman said:

It wasn't like that before, population was booming until Devs made some bold moves and stopped feeding game with content.  Now we do not have any other option , but to kick sand in all in one box. 

Edited by Seraphic Radiance