Game-Labs Forum

[Caribbean server] Join Russia, Join the Empire!

Anolytic

With the upcoming #servermerge the players on Global are presented with a great choice:
What flag will you hoist? What nation will you fight for?

You may be getting a raw deal with being merged into a server where all the territory is already settled by us in the EU crowd. Where lines are already drawn, alliances signed and territories divided. However, unlike EU-players who are stuck where we are with what we have, you will get all your stuff in a handbasket and can choose exactly where you want to go and bring it all with you in a single click.

In light of that, I ask for a moment of your attention.
If you are looking for a fight, a momentous challenge, and a good community to fight alongside, you should join the Russian Empire. 
Our greatest selling point, is the one word that it says right when you choose nation: «impossible». 

The strategy of Russia on the EU server so far has not been to «win the map», or to hold ports for their own sake, but to find fights and challenges wherever they may present themselves on the map. We are a small nation and a small fleet, but we are growing. 

The most notable active Russian clans on the EU server are RUS, USSR, BETEP (pronounced VETER btw) and REDS. Of whom REDS is the largest clan, English-speaking and international, and have been here from day 1 together with RUS. 
Language barriers can be overcome. We are the proof. In REDS we have players from all over the world. For us, our clan-chat is our nation-chat.

The Russian Nation on the EU server was formed by groups of players that came together after most of us have been bitter enemies for the entire history of this game up until now. In the great cauldron that is the Russian Empire we now fight side by side. Many of us may disagree with each other vehemently on the forum still, and may have differing views on game mechanics and indeed also on the server merge, but that is inconsequential as long as we are on the same comms and shooting at the same targets.

In REDS we have an ever growing group of EU-players that can put up a fight during European primetimes. But we also have already a good number of North American players among our founding members and still recruiting. Our clan has been international and global since its conception. 
With the server merge we are searching for allies in all timezones, and hoping to appeal to players from the Global server to join us, that we can expand our number of players in all timezones so that we can have a solid and persistent active population around the clock. 

If you want more information about the Russian Empire on the Caribbean server, you are welcome to visit the Nation Teamspeak run by REDS and yours truly. The address is ts3server://rus.rdnn.eu or 139.162.169.194
Everyone joining the Russian Empire on the Caribbean server is welcomed to use this Teamspeak.

By order of Kontr-Admiral Putin, sign up today!

russian-empire-politics-style-2.jpg

This message has been approved by @Christendom
  • Like 23

take notes rediii.  this is how you kiss some american ass.  It's good to see some nations at least attempting to recruit global players instead of just sitting around complaining about the merge....yet those same players used to complain about not having enough US time zone folks in their nations prior to the wipe. 

Those who adapt survive I suppose.

Anyway, I've been apart of REDS for a couple months now mixing it up on EU.  @Cornelis Tromp first invited me over for reasons I can't remember and while It was a little weird at first being welcomed in by former foes, everyone seemed willing to put the past BS behind them and just go on playing the game.  I will admit though that when the russians get on coms for joint ops I do feel like I'm down in a KGB bunker hacking elections somewhere.  I like how REDS doesn't just hide in their zones waiting to be attacked.  They're bold, aggressive and not afraid to drop ships.   

Thought not 100% certain yet, VCO will most likely be joining Russia and fighting alongside the Russian proletariat.  One must teach them the art of the night flip

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 7

37 minutes ago, Christendom said:

take notes rediii.  this is how you kiss some american ass.  It's good to see some nations at least attempting to recruit global players instead of just sitting around complaining about the merge....yet those same players used to complain about not having enough US time zone folks in their nations prior to the wipe. 

Those who adapt survive I suppose.

Anyway, I've been apart of REDS for a couple months now mixing it up on EU.  @Cornelis Tromp first invited me over for reasons I can't remember and while It was a little weird at first being welcomed in by former foes, everyone seemed willing to put the past BS behind them and just go on playing the game.  I will admit though that when the russians get on coms for joint ops I do feel like I'm down in a KGB bunker hacking elections somewhere.  I like how REDS doesn't just hide in their zones waiting to be attacked.  They're bold, aggressive and not afraid to drop ships.   

Thought not 100% certain yet, VCO will most likely be joining Russia and fighting alongside the Russian proletariat.  One must teach them the art of the night flip

c.1820
Not fighting for the crown and england.  smh

For those interested In putting the past, where it belongs, behind them. The Russian empire (nation) gives you a chance to carve out your own nation.

If you cast your eye over the eu map you'll notice Russian flags aloft on ports in the historic heartlands of nations. Terneffe, bensalam, Flatts, summerset to name just a few ports that have been captured by the russian empire. (and held against many counter attacks)

The russian nation prides it's self on being able to launch attacks against the big population and superpower nations. Joining the Russian nation gives you the chance to join a nation willing to fight, a nation not content on greenzone pve missions.

Join the fight today!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

For those interested In putting the past, where it belongs, behind them. The Russian empire (nation) gives you a chance to carve out your own nation.

<knip>

All the rats* will leave their sinking vessel soon

Our nation will not forget who fought against us (even the one with the false argument)

we will treat them the proper way instead

believe me, many planks will be rolled out soon

the Time of change has arrived, we will see a lot "regret opticians" SOON 

*traitors and defectors and rapscallions (we do know who the nation friends are) 

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

All the rats* will leave their sinking vessel soon

Our nation will not forget who fought against us (even the one with the false argument)

we will treat them the proper way instead

believe me, many planks will be rolled out soon

the Time of change has arrived, we will see a lot "regret opticians" SOON 

*traitors and defectors and rapscallions (we do know who the nation friends are) 

Remember your brothers who help hold the Danish tide at bay in those early days of flame and smoke.

From Russia with love!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Remember your brothers who help hold the Danish tide at bay in those early days of flame and smoke.

From Russia with love!

But how can we forget ,  like i said we do know who the nation friends are and gave us the support we needed in the darkest days of existence

also The Amsterdam city council sends a greeting to Peter :)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

Russia does have some cool players.  I have a few friends in Russia. Personally, if I do not stay Pirate, I'm going Polish.  But good luck to you all! :)

Polish is a great choice IMHO. Played as Sweden before new nations and I must admit playing without safety zones is really cool! Additionally we have a good group of players wanting build something and are not affraid to fight with anyone including most experienced players on the server, which we proved fighting with RUBLI, Danes and BF's :) We have a bunch of new players that still need a guidance and advices but they arw not affraid to loose ships and will pick up most of the fights. As a nation we are missing more clans as currently we have 1 big clan and 1 really small that is doing mainly pvp. As a PFK we organize at least 1 port battle a week and everyday PVP. We already have 2 global server players in our ranks ! 

If I would have to choose nation again this would be definitely one of 3 new nations and due to Prussia being mainly PVE, my choice would go either Russia or Poland. Can't see any other options there... 

Edited by Cr33D
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Cr33D said:

If I would have to choose nation again this would be definitely one of 3 new nations and due to Prussia being mainly PVE, my choice would go either Russia or Poland. Can't see any other options there... 

I kinda was sad when I heard about Prussia being mainly PvE now....it would of been my first option when I heard about the merger.

• Like 3

Ps. The Sverige really hate the idea of the Russians getting reinforcements.  After 48hrs of our introduction into the game, we attacked them.

We were counter attacked by Sverige and friends (like the ahoy pirates,  who were being paid by Sverige to destroy the pirates nation ((hence an extra reason why outlaw battles were removed)) btw) and Danes. Loosing our entire fleet!

The Russians also inflicted only the second pb defeat on the Sverige nation. France has the other..

The war has been long, with many losses. But I believe that Sverige is neveous about a known enermy stirring again. Now that the French (a Sverige enemy) is due to see a population explosion in the coming weeks....

Sverige is not used to fighting back the tide, they have been pushing the waves forward for a long time....

(watch the flaming continue)

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I kinda was sad when I heard about Prussia being mainly PvE now....it would of been my first option when I heard about the merger.

Crap. I was going with Prussia because of the no safety zones and I really like their flag. Lol

Looks like Russia and Poland are the factions to join.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Wren said:

Crap. I was going with Prussia because of the no safety zones and I really like their flag. Lol

Looks like Russia and Poland are the factions to join.

Prussia has no safety zones, what texas means and what we found out is that the majority of players who play Prussia on the current EU server were found to be traders and generally folks who don't PvP often (at least from our opinion). Essentially not what players would be looking for when it comes to creating conflict.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Prussia has no safety zones, what texas means and what we found out is that the majority of players who play Prussia on the current EU server were found to be traders and generally folks who don't PvP often (at least from our opinion). Essentially not what players would be looking for when it comes to creating conflict.

Thanks Teutonic, that's exactly what I was trying to say. :lol:

I guess I wasn't clear.

I've been studying the Euro map. Poland seems very concentrated and Russia seems to be scattered throughout the map. I'm curious how I could use either situation to my advantage. Russia seems to be in a position to harass  shipping almost anywhere.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Wren said:

I guess I wasn't clear.

I've been studying the Euro map. Poland seems very concentrated and Russia seems to be scattered throughout the map. I'm curious how I could use either situation to my advantage. Russia seems to be in a position to harass  shipping almost anywhere.

As far we know few global players will join (or at least consider it) Poland! We waiting for you people!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Wren said:

I guess I wasn't clear.

Actually when I look at the map I don't see Russia as scattered.  I see some one that fights much like we did as BLACK.  We didn't take every port we can get our grubby hands on expect back when we actually zerg the map.  Instead cause of our lower numbers against US/GB we picked our targets for places that would do the most damage or put us in the most strategic positions on the map.

34 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

As far we know few global players will join (or at least consider it) Poland! We waiting for you people!

Heard a few heading that way, hope you get more than just a hand full.  I"m glad it seems some of us are spread out to other nations than just the normal ones we fought in before.   I think some of these nations that aren't even trying to recruit is going to be complain when they don't have fleets to fight in certain time zones and than bitching about it.  Well maybe you shouldn't let folks that don't play or just flat out rude rep for you.....eyes one nation that I will not no matter what join after a comment the other day and I think pretty much every one that seen it has agreed the same.  It will be one of the first ones to complain when they no longer end the top dog cause of restricted times they have numbers in.

24 minutes ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

"Make me an offer I can't refuse...."

I'm really surprise there hasn't been more and more wheeling and dealing to get folks to one nation or another lol

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It will be one of the first ones to complain when they no longer end the top dog cause of restricted times they have numbers in.

About time to be honest... RvR became pretty boring with only russian empire giving them a half decent opponent. I just hope that it's not just another nation that takes their place and zergs everyone again... some balanced nations would maybe even get me interested in RvR.

19 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I kinda was sad when I heard about Prussia being mainly PvE now

You're not alone and I was in this situation as EU player aswell... I wanted to join them but they have always been PvE only except for one small PvP clan that they pissed off so much that they quit Prussia again. Instead of trying to keep the few PvP players they had with this clan, they made them quit the nation. So yeah, Prussia only has retarded PvE jockeys and most players already left the nation again or are inactive now. So I never switched to them either fortunately... dodged a bullet right there I guess. Shame about the nice flag.

I think @Liq is still stuck on prussia, because he is out of forged papers and the devs won't give us more... so now one of the best PvP players is trapped in the nation with the shittiest PvE players :lol: #justiceforLiq

Edited by Landsman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Landsman said:

You're not alone and I was in this situation as EU player aswell... I wanted to join them but they have always been PvE only except for one small PvP clan that they pissed off so much that they quit Prussia again. Instead of trying to keep the few PvP players they had with this clan, they made them quit the nation. So yeah, Prussia only has retarded PvE jockeys and most players already left the nation again or are inactive now. So I never switched to them either fortunately... dodged a bullet right there I guess. Shame about the nice flag.

That's why I went to the Russians and not to the Prussians

• Like 3